• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of life (F4F) long term plzz

Noonaaa

Slice of Life RP (long term)

Hi. I’m 18 looking for a long term partner to build with.

I am semi literate and I have a have a semi built prompt that we can grow together hopefully.

( I got this ideal while I was watching the Chicago one series but it’s not at all based on the show or any of the characters in it. This is all oc)

So basically X works at the hospital as a surgeon and is in her senior residency year. She’s timid and kind and just beautiful by all means really lol. Basically she’s the doctor that makes every patient happy. Yes she works very hard and cares about her patients, but being the “Award winning doctor” isn’t her goal. She just wants to help people be happy and healthy ( her motives aren’t the money she makes)

Y on the other hand is a Detective/business owner ( or some job along those lines) and a really good one at that. Y can seem to be bit abrasive, but she honestly just has a dominant person ( which contrast X more submissive side). She’s friends with the people down at the station/ or who she works with (depends on what we chose).

So yeah basically this is a personality starter. This is going to be a slice of life romance type role play, so as the story builds we will bring them together and see what happens from there.

Sidenote: When I use the word submissive and dominant I don’t mean in a Sexual way. I mean as dominant meaning more in domineering and leader position. Y is able to guide X in life since her kindness can at times be her weakness. And by submissive I don’t mean just blindly allow anyone to be their leader. X takes the time to build the trust and her caring nature allows her to see the needs of Y and be there in a soft nurturing way.

We can build and talk about the story together more...

Welp that’s that. Feel free to pm me and let me know if you like it. All changes are welcome. This is just the vibe that I’m going for. Which is basically just the dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back