• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life - College Edition!

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! I'm Txlos (or sometimes know as Yeets!)

I tried doing this a few months back, but unfortunately it fell apart pretty quickly. However I have not lost hope! I would love to do a slice of life, college RP. Something based in either Washington or California, ranging from incoming freshman to graduating seniors. Not only this, but I would love for those involved in the RP to really make a character that they connect with and love, and can potentially carry out through several seasons! I would be open to frats and sororities, teachers may even be allowed, but I'd mostly like to see characters ranging from 18 to 23. Maybe in later seasons we could have returning graduates in a Master's program.

These are all just rough ideas, but I'd really like to be able to do this! If you're interested, go ahead and leave a note down below! Again, I would like some pretty committed writers, so I have a small list of things to consider along with your interest in the overall idea!

-Basic forum rules, duh
-Drama and romanced are heavily encouraged - just make sure all parties involved are aware
-No text-talk/strictly dialogue posts
-Posts should be at least 2 paragraphs, 4-5 lines per paragraph
-Characters must be 18-23, unless talked about with me (ie professors, coaches, etc)
-Members must be 16+

YAY! Lets see if we can get this thing going! Once I feel there is enough interest, I'll start up a main thread!​

owow this looks amazing, say, do u need a terrible gm to help? because i'd be the gal 4 u

Hey everyone! I’ve been traveling but I’ll be gone tonight! I’ll try to get the main thread up ASAP!!

Thanks for your interest!

Hey everyone!

I suck and got home from my 6 hour drive and totally crashed.

I am posting the threat today while I'm at work hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back