• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life: 4 Friends

RedRoleplayer

Hey there!

Today I’d like to do a Slice of Life RP where we have a main cast of lets say around 4 characters. They’ve just moved to this small town and they’re trying to live their lives. Maybe they’re going to college and are freshman? Maybe they’re in their 30’s and needed a fresh start in life? Whatever the case may be, I’d love to be able to write out their lives from start to finish. I want them to fall in love, get married, get divorced and then remarried or maybe they live a happy fulfilling life on their own. Whatever it is, I want them to do it!

I’d like to do this over GDocs since it’s easier to keep track of things for me and I can keep it all organized.

There are a few rules that I have, just to make sure we’re on the same page:
~Be 18+ This will contain mature themes
~Be literate enough to at least write one paragraph
~Be able to post once a day
~Love OOC chatting as much as I do!​
If this interests you at all please message me!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back