• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Slice of Each Other's Life

BitOfAJojiStan

My fangirling is a bit concerning

• About the Roleplay This is a Slice of Life/ Romance plot that's kinda anime style, but not defined by the genre. The story revolves around two characters (obviously), and both of em fall in love. Awwww. Very sterotypical, but you gotta love cheesy and simple. I have a few characters prepared that I can use, so if you're interested in doing a romance with any one of them feel free to say so. I don't have anything specific planned in terms of plot, I'd much prefer to come up with a general story with the other roleplayer. However, I do have a few outline plots we can build from. For pairings, I do all of them. All of the pairings.

In terms of what sort of roleplayer I am, I'm not picky. Yea, I'd like a couple paragraphs per post but if you and I don't think it's necessary, literally just like a sentence or two is enough sometimes. Like if we're just talkin, one liners work cause otherwise it's too complicated ya know.

Also, these two characters can be applied to any genre. You wanna do a fantasy romance? Fuck yea! You wanna go sci-fi? Ehhhhh I don't like much sci-fi but you can convince me. But yea, any genre, any story, these two can be used. If you really want I can make another one too.

Ya like my cool ass bbcode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back