• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sleepy's 1 x 1 Interest check! | Fandoms + Originals

sleepy kun

Always sleepy
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to you friend!
This will be my thread for all things roleplay! I'm always looking for new writing partners and friends to make! I'm a literate writer with 10+ years of experience! Given that I'm an adult please be adults only, I don't feel comfortable writing with minors, no offense!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

cat-stare-cat-looking.gif

Rules

I'm a pretty laid back person, I don't really ask for much from my writing partners but these are just a few boundaries I have for writing!

Response time: Please don't rush me for a response, I work and also struggle a bit with mental illness, I get overwhelmed very easily so please don't nudge me for a reply unless it has been at least a week or more, thank you!

Shipping: I love ships and am more than willing to get right into them, but please note I don't really do oc x canon unless I'm in the mood for it. Most of the time I prefer canon x canon or oc x oc! (For times I am up for oc x canon I will only do double ups (I only write specific characters from each series so I'm sorry if I don't write who you're looking for, I just have certain characters I'm comfortable writing )

Communication!: Communication is one of the most important things to me, as someone with autism it can be hard for me to read people, even harder through text. Please don't feel shy to tell me if you want to drop our thread, do a new one or change anything in our rp, i wont be upset!

cat-cute.gif

Roleplay search

Fandom based:

Fallout: New vegas
✧ Clone High
✧ Pokemon
✧ Digimon
✧ Spiderman (ITSV/ATSV)
✧ Gundam: the witch from Mercury
✧ FFXIV
✧ Persona / SMT
✧Detroit become human
✧ Twin Peaks
✧ The silver case / flower sun and rain / the silver case 25th ward
✧Honkai star rail

Original stuff!

M/C is Apollo, Greek god of prophecy and more has been punished, forced to live as a human. Apollo is lost and confused on how to deal with his new humanity and must learn from someone how to live a normal life. (can be set in olden or modern times)

✧ Something slice of life-ish, childhood best friends, eventual romance, all of that fluff stuff.

✧ Some cheesy romance plot about a god falling in love with a human

✧ Word bank for general ideas we can plot on or brainstorm together:

Royal | Arranged marriage | Romance | Time Travel | Forbidden romance | Stalker | Adventurer | Horror | Fantasy | Gods | High school | College | Drama | Fluff |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If interested feel free to comment and I'll DM you or DM me first! :3

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Hello!! I am very interested in clone high! As a massive history nerd, well… I just love the show. It’s so inaccurate and wonderfully funny. Please dm me :)

When you say Pokémon, do you mean playing as Pokémon trainers or playing as Pokémon themselves?

When you say Pokémon, do you mean playing as Pokémon trainers or playing as Pokémon themselves?
Typically I mean trainers on a journey but I'm not opposed to doing something cute as Pokemon themselves, probably in the fashion of mystery dungeon

hii love ! id absolutely love to do a clone high roleplay with you if you were interested ! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back