• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sleeping Beauty

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
I had a plot for a Sleeping Beauty type RP. This will be MxF, and I will be playing the female. If pictures are used, I'd like them to be realistic. I'm fine with RPing through thread or PM.

Princess Delphine (my character) was cursed at birth to prick her finger on a spinning wheel and die on her eighteenth's birthday. A fairy changed it so that she would not die, but sleep until she was a awakened by true love's kiss. As her eighteenth's birthday draws nearer, her parents have her meet various princes in hopes of her falling in love with one of them. Her parents also hire a man to guard her (your character) in hopes of protecting her from the curse. However, Delphine doesn't fall for any of the princes, she falls for her guard, and he falls for her. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back