• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slayer's Updated Partner Search :)

StarryKnights

A Spastic Collection of Characters and Ideas
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello RP Nation!
Hey, thanks for clicking on this thread. As you might've guessed, I'm looking for some new role play partners. I've been here for, about a year now, and I've really come to love using it. Lately, I've been craving some new RPs, and figured I'd make an updated partner search thread, complete with some new plot ideas! Yes, I know, it's so excitng!.

However, before we get to all of that, I suppose I'll include a bit about myself, and what I'm looking for in a partner. I like to think I'm pretty laid back as fair as partners go. I don't particularly about post lengths, I typically write about two to five paragraphs, more depending on plot and the number of characters I have. All I really need is someone to put up with my spastic ideas and characters xD. I tend to be online often, and would like someone who could post at least once or twice a week. Aside from that, not looking for anything in particular. I'm not picky about grammar, as I am guilty of the occasional slip, so long as I can read your post, its all good. I'm sure there's plenty of grammar errors in this post, sorry.
When it comes to plots, I'd like for the both of us to work towards developing it, I like for characters to grow and change, whether that's positive or negative growth.
Well, I think that about covers it, I think we can move onto the plots and ideas :)

Some Plot Ideas

• Any sort of fantasy (D&D, Steampunk, any sort of fantasy really)
  • Zombie/ Post apocalyptic shenanigans
  • Romance (MxM FxF MxF, I'm cool with any kind of pairing)
  • Non- Romantic Pairings (i have a weakness for playing young children in need of adult supervision, as well as adults who find themselves caring for children, whether they like it or not)
  • Action/ Drama (I like writing conflict and setting characters up to fail...it's cruel but fun)
  • Sci-Fi (I don't have a lot of experience here, but i'd love to give it a try if someone is willing to out up with me... xD)
Characters I Enjoy Playing

• Gods/ Goddess (I have so many goddesses xD but I love making and playing them, and building worlds around them)
  • Hunters (Supernatural beings, animals, I love making people who hunt living (and undead) things)
  • Demons (Demons man, their a lot of fun)
  • People possessed/ contracting demons (even more fun than a demon on their own)
  • Shapeshifters (those who can turn into any animal or any person. humaniod thing)
  • Dragons (Who doesn't love dragons?)
  • Children (I like playing younger characters, the youngest I've gone is like, six, if their supernatural children, even better)
Pairings I Enjoy

• God/ Goddess x Mortal
  • Hunter x Hunted
  • Evil x Good
  • Evil x Evil
  • Supernatural creature (vampire, were wolf etc) x Mortal
  • Father/ Mother figure and Child*
  • Older brother/ Sister and Child*
  • Friend and friend*
  • Prince/ Princess x Guard (and/ or) Peasant
Specific Plot Ideas

• I don't usually dabble in fandom role plays, but lately, I've been craving a specific role play, based off of the anime, Tokyo Ghoul. Basically, I've been wanting to RP out a couple, a human and a ghoul, akin to Kimi and Nishio. Not sure where I'd want to RP to go, and Id be willing to play either the ghoul, or the human in this case. If someone is interested, we can work out the details over chat /slide}
{slide=The Queen's Lament}
  • Okay, so this one is based off of a song that I really like. It's called the Cost of the Crown by Mercedes Lackey. The idea is basically a queen, exhausted and stressed, attempting to run her country, which may or may not be at war. It could would more than likely involved a royal x commoner kind of romance, and I'd like to be playing the queen herself. If your interested, we can set up the setting, and then go from there. Also, here's the song, in case you'd like to listen to it.

Alrighty then, I think that about covers it. If any of this strikes your fancy, feel free to shoot me a message, or drop a reply on this thread. When it comes to where I RP, I don't have a preference. I can use forums, or the chat, either way it doesn't matter to me. Like I said before, I'm online a lot, so you can expect a reply at least once a day. I'm not picky about post lengths, I just need enough information to write a reply with. The more engrossed with the story and characters I am, the longer my replies will be :)
I'm a college kid going on summer break, so I'm going to have a lot more free time.
So, help me out, and give me some stuff to do xD

So, once again, if any this silliness interests you, please, don't be shy. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading all of this

Happy searching!

Last edited:
Morning!
We actually seem to have a lot in common by way of fantasy RPs (though I admit the queenXcommoner sounds interesting).
I myself usually RP fantasy creatures such as shapeshifters, vampire, werewolves, so could be a fun match! Shoot me a pm if you're interested! :3

Sounds interesting I've been wanting to do a last of us RP if you are interested, it has a lot of your interest

Yo! I love fantasy settings and I happen to have a demon character I'd like to put to use, if you're still open.

:) Hey, I absolutely love the ideas you have! I am unfortunately not into the anime listed above. But I am HUGE into world building, and medieval themes. If you would like to give me a chance, please do reply! I'm new to RpNation, but I have been role playing as a whole since 2009. SO! If you would like to try me out, please let me know! I play male characters very well, and I adore other animes as well so. Tell me any others you're into! I recently had a falling out with a role play partner I've had for 4 and a half years. So. Hopefully we can maybe work out! Do send me a PM if you're interested! Thank you for reading!

~ Lumiere The Chandelure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back