• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slay the princess, save the world...

Alfonzo

Alfonzo de Vlaaming.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! It’s been awhile since I’ve written on here but I've discovered a recent, and interesting story idea from the game slay the princess. The situation is quite simple there are 2 people (in the original story one) who have been commanded by an ethereal voice to kill 'the princess' or the world will end. You will be the titular princess chained up in the basement of the cabin in the darkness of the forest. Whether you're just a normal princess who has been trapped down there, or some horrid demon quite willing to destroy the world is up to you as the mystery makes it more interesting for us all I'm sure. Just be sure to be as manipulative as possible if you are a monster... or non of us will be living long. Though it technically is a 3 person group me, and my friend we only need one more so I found it better to post here. If you want any more details or are just straight up interested PM me, and we can discuss further details make characters ect.
overall I hope you have a lovely day cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back