• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slasher/Horror/Survival Rp

Colorless Spectrum

Always Blue
Roleplay Type(s)
Tall Shrubs Orphanage
Haunted-house1.png

"Welcome to Tall Shrubs Orphanage! Or should I say... Welcome back? HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

tumblr_o642oiyAdA1rqyr6xo1_400.gif

gbfLvvz.gif

tumblr_nt748trUEB1uz3idyo1_500.gif

Gosh... It's been 15 years since I was last here.

Tell me... Answer me! Do you really think we can get out of here?
...No

Why is this happening? This was our home! How did this happened?
I don't know but I am sure that this place will be our deathbed!!

For most orphans, they would say that their orphanage was... Well, let's just say they hated it. But this orphanage, kids loved it here.

Tall Shrubs is rich in it's history in their way of taking care of the children, the kids grow respectful and loving. They grew rather talented as the nuns believe in "Pursue your dreams." The nuns were strict but they always showed them love, they even cried when a child leaves the orphanage. If it was possible, they wouldn't leave but of course the orphanage won't be able to provide them a good future if they were to never leave the house. There is however an annual celebration where the former children who were adopted in the orphanage comes back for a charity party. Helping the orphanage and bonding with the kids.

The sad thing is the orphanage was shut down three years ago, people don't know why. It was just shown that it was shut down in the newspapers and that was just it. Some won't accept the fact that the orphanage was closed down, others just wants to see it one more time either way... If you come back, just be sure that you're ready to face whatever is in there.

Good day! My name is Colorless Spectrum (I prefer to be called "Blue"), and I am here to offer a slasher realistic/horror/survival rp. We did an interest check for this before but then things got out of hand and stuff so, yeah. And here it is! Tall Shrubs Orphanage!!

*This role play includes mild violence and there are chances for your character dying if this is not to your taste, then this role play is not for you. Should you be interested in joining, however, do create a character at signups (which will be created if a lot of people shows interest) and wait for it to be accepted (Will only accept before we enter the orphanage though)

*Looking for only 5-7 people :3

*Any suggestions to make this rp better?

*We have another rp, if you are interested then it is right here!

Rules:
  • All rules of RPNation apply.
  • Please use proper grammar and spelling.
  • NO ONE LINERS PLEASE!
  • At least two paragraphs per post, I can accept one paragraph if there is a good reason for it.
  • Limit to three post a day.
  • Be nice, if you have any problems talk to us through PM, me and Songstress Songstress .
  • One character only, I will accept two if 7you make really good one's.
  • We will decide if you are in the RP based on the character that you create.
Edit: please don't use this plot.

Last edited:
I'd definitely be interested in this.
I am interested in this as well. :ghostv:
I'd be SOOOO interested in this RP!! :o GIVE ME THE HORROR! XD
I'll give it a shot. Definately love the idea of an orphanage.
Screams because this looks really interesting !!!
Hey guys, y'all still up for it? I'm gonna make a CS thread soon. And then I'm gonna get some school stuff done and start the rp. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back