• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Slasher 1x1 Syfy Chucky RP downfall of Lexy Cross

SlasherBasher

Hi there, I am looking to do a Syfys Chucky RP. This will be a very much more so horror, slasher focused version of the story. Kills will need to happen meaning we both will need to double. I'm open to pretty much all pairings and ideas but one thing I won't budge on is in our rp Lexy Cross must die.

We can discuss when I have some different ideas but one of the reasons I wanted to run this rp is I find Lexy Cross to be one of the most deserved to die characters in a horror that didn't lmao. The girl quite literally mercilessly taunted the main character publicly about his father's death, thought suicide at the time, mocked him being gay for literally no reason and her big oh we should feel sorry for her from the writers was that her rich parents don't give her enough attention ? 🤣 (Not Even cruel, bad to her, just literally don't give her enough attention lmao.) So within 3 episodes (no exaggeration) she goes from heartless mean girl on steroids mocking a boys parents death and preference to a good guy that they want us to root for ? 🤣.

I'm extremely active and I'm fine with anything except one liners and novella posts that take days to write. I like solid length but good back and forth. I don't wanna do the whole one reply per day thing. Pm if interested!

(I'm also interested in doing other slasher, horror themed rps though this is the one in craving. But msg about others of you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back