• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sky's the Limit

The Golden General

The "Leader" of the ROBLOX Immmigrants
Imagine a world with every creature under one sun...

A world where all of the forces can live and breathe on one planet...

A sky of new heights and adventures to come...

What will Sky's the Limit be?
This crossover will be mostly based around finding out what this new world is with your characters. You will uncover secrets about the lore of the world and what lays in the world. Basically, you can say it's an open-world, multiverse edition of a dungeon crawler. There will be combat and hostile characters as well. Anyone, I mean ANYONE, can contribute to the world. We will start with knowing little about our world to a complex, large world.

Why the lack of introduction and instead an interview-like segment?
The STL world will have little lore. Instead, the players create the lore and the timeline and we adjust the RP (or potentially series) as the players like. BUT, the RP will not be completely controlled by the players will. I will still enforce the timeline so that no one takes over the timeline.

Will there be an end to STL?
I do not plan to make this endless. I will end it, but the end date is unknown at this time.

Now that I probably answered your questions without an introduction to the world's lore, let me give you a brief look at the lore.

Log: Day 1:

I opened my eyes to a new world. The world isn't like the world I'm used to. I am lying on a grassy field with nothing but grass in sight. A bright glow waves at me from the skies as I rest on the soft, pillow-like grass. My back feels warm like a hot summer day. The land, filled with green, hard grass, seems to go on forever. I get up and walk through this land. Whatever this world is, I've got to find out what it is and what it has in it.

-██████████████

Why tf not. Also may be a good idea to include 'multifandom' in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back