• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sky’s Recruitment Thread

LadyOfTheNight

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! My name is Sky and welcome to my recruitment thread. Below, you will find my list of preferences when it comes to writing and who I write with, as well as a list of fandoms. If you see anything you might be interested in, please message me or feel free to comment! Messages may get a quicker response ^.^

Some stipulations first:
1.) I’d like to first mention that I am a female in her 20’s so I’d prefer someone else that is female. It’s just what I’m comfortable with. Also, please be over 18;
NONNEGOTIABLE.

2.) I enjoy doubling. If you’re not willing to play a male for my character, then I’m not the right person for you. That being said, I prefer my ships to be FxM. However, depending on the ship you want, I’d be willing to do FxF. I don’t do MxM because I really don’t have any experience in doing so.

3.) I’m a very chatty person and I would like a writing partner who is at least somewhat talkative. I’d really love to find someone who likes to get into the little details of stories like I do.

4.) Please respect that I have a life outside of roleplay, as I will do the same for you. I won’t always be active, but I will do my best to let you know when I will and won’t be around. Also ghost friendly. If you disappear and come back later, I’d be willing to pick up where we left off!

I’m typically active during the week, but not as much during the weekend.

Fandoms:
Vampire Diaries***
(Looking for someone to play Elijah Mikaelson or Klaus Mikaelson)
I have experience playing Klaus Mikaelson, Katherine Pierce, Elena Gilbert, or Caroline Forbes

Supernatural**
(Looking for someone to play Dean Winchester)

Outer Banks***
(Looking for someone to play John B or Rafe Cameron)
I have experience playing JJ

Harry Potter*
(Looking for someone to play George Weasley)

Currently, these are the only fandoms I’m really interested in right now. If a character you want me to play isn’t listed, please just ask and we can work something out!

Fandom Based:
(As stated, these will be roleplays based on fandoms using OCs only)

-Divergent
-The 100
-Supernatural

Original Roleplays:
(I don’t have any ideas currently, but these are the genres I’d be willing to do original roleplays for)

-Fantasy
-Horror
-Drama
-Romance
-Dark Themes

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I look forward to writing with you ^.^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back