• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝘚𝘬𝘺'𝘴 1𝘹1 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 (Fandom and "Original" Ideas) - CLOSED

Skryeb

Trash Gremlin

Sky's 1x1 Craves

scroll

Welcome!

I’m a long time forum roleplayer, and an enjoyer of storytelling. After a long hiatus, I’ve found my love for the hobby once again, and am on the hunt for some partners! I’m looking for someone who is patient and works with me on storytelling. If that sounds like you, then take a peek below!

song name

Rules

Now, to get it out of the way, some rules:
  • I’m 27 years old, and find that I’m only comfortable with role playing with people who are 18+. No exceptions. I’m sorry.
  • I’m looking for literate partners. My replies tend to range 400 - 800 words. I’d like my partners to be able to match that length, but also keep it quality over quantity.
  • OOC chatter is a MUST! I’m open for it to take place either in PMs or Discord.
  • IC posts can be done in a thread or in PMs, but must stay on RPN.
  • I’m ghost friendly! I know life happens, or sometimes plots don’t work out the way you want them to and it’s hard to tell the other person that you don’t have the time/energy to put into the rp anymore. If that happens, then it happens!
  • That being said, never feel like too much time has passed! If you find that replies have stalled and then your interest peaks again, feel free to reach out to me! If I’m still interested we can figure something out or I’ll let you know that the ship has sailed haha.
  • I’m doubling friendly! While my requests may not specifically have more than one couple in them, if you want to add something to the mix, we can always work something out!
  • I like pretty codes and have been obsessed with using them since coming back. While I will be using them, it’s not required for you to do the same!

• If you’re still here, then take a peek below and see if anything catches your eye! Unless otherwise noted I’m looking for romance plots between the characters listed, and I don’t mind what role I play.

Fandom

Harry Potter

- Hermione x Draco
  • Huge craving for Healer!Hermione X Auror!Draco. I’m itching to do one inspired by Measure of a Man by inadaze22. Not necessary to have read if interested.
  • (Happens years after the HP epilogue.) Draco seeks out the best of the best when a hereditary illness that took his wife threatens to take his son, Scorpius, early in life. Cue Hermione to save the day with Narcissa as a surprise ally.
- Harry x Draco
- Would also be open to doing something like what I have written for the Hermione plot, if interested.

- Sirius x Remus

TBD

TBD

TBD

TBD

Original Ideas

If you’re interested in any of my “original” ideas, I have two additional requests:
  • I would like to world build and plot with you! While I may have some ideas, your thoughts and input will help me in the long run.
  • Please be prepared to use artistic face claims for your OCs.
Unless otherwise noted, once again I’m looking for some kind of romance within these plots. I’m open for any FxM, MxM, or FxF pairing!

Reincarnated as a villain/ess:
  • I’ve been reading a lot of those webtoons/mangas where someone ends up reincarnated as a villainess in the novel/game they were enjoying before something tragic happened to them. I’m open to brainstorming, or if we both have a specific media in common, we can use that to some degree.

Cyberpunk-esque:
  • I had an idea where a shadow-y organization is trying to tear down the government in an attempt to deconstruct cities and allow for nature to take back over due to earth's environment being close to uninhabitable. Characters could both be part of the organization, on separate sides, etc.

♡coded by uxie♡

Hello and welcome to my 1x1 search!
I’m a long time forum roleplayer, and an enjoyer of storytelling. After a pretty long hiatus, I’ve found my love for the hobby once again, and am on the hunt for some partners! I’m looking for someone who is patient between replies and works with me on storytelling. If that sounds like you, then take a peek below!

Now, to get it out of the way, some rules:
  • I’m 27 years old, and find that I’m only comfortable with role playing with people who are 18+. No exceptions. I’m sorry.
  • I’m looking for literate partners. My replies tend to range 400 - 800 words. I’d like my partners to be able to match that length, but also keep it quality over quantity.
  • OOC chatter is a MUST! I’m open for it to take place either in PMs or Discord.
  • IC posts can be done in a thread or in PMs, but must stay on RPN.
  • I’m ghost friendly! I know life happens, or sometimes plots don’t work out the way you want them to and it’s hard to tell the other person that you don’t have the time/energy to put into the rp anymore. If that happens, then it happens!
  • That being said, never feel like too much time has passed! If you find that replies have stalled and then your interest peaks again, feel free to reach out to me! If I’m still interested we can figure something out or I’ll let you know that the ship has sailed haha.
  • I’m doubling friendly! While my requests may not specifically have more than one couple in them, if you want to add something to the mix, we can always work something out!
  • I like pretty codes and have been obsessed with using them since coming back. While I will be using them, it’s not required for you to do the same!

If you’re still here, then take a peek below and see if anything catches your eye! Unless otherwise noted I’m looking for romance plots between the characters listed, and I don’t mind what role I play.

Fandom:

Harry Potter:
  • Hermione x Draco
  • Huge craving for Healer!Hermione X Auror!Draco. I’m itching to do one inspired by Measure of a Man by inadaze22. Not necessary to have read if interested.
  • (Happens years after the HP epilogue.) Draco seeks out the best of the best when a hereditary illness that took his wife threatens to take his son, Scorpius, early in life. Cue Hermione to save the day with Narcissa as a surprise ally.
- Harry x Draco
- Would also be open to doing something like what I have written for the Hermione plot, if interested.

- Sirius x Remus

Original Ideas:
If you’re interested in any of my “original” ideas, I have two additional requests:
  • I would like to world build and plot with you! While I may have some ideas, your thoughts and input will help me in the long run.
  • Please be prepared to use artistic face claims for your OCs.
Unless otherwise noted, once again I’m looking for some kind of romance within these plots. I’m open for any FxM, MxM, or FxF pairing!

Reincarnated as a villain/ess:
  • I’ve been reading a lot of those webtoons/mangas where someone ends up reincarnated as a villainess in the novel/game they were enjoying before something tragic happened to them. I’m open to brainstorming, or if we both have a specific media in common, we can use that to some degree.

Cyberpunk-esque:
  • I had an idea where a shadow-y organization is trying to tear down the government in an attempt to deconstruct cities and allow for nature to take back over due to earth's environment being close to uninhabitable. Characters could both be part of the organization, on separate sides, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back