Skyrim: What does your Dragonborn look like?

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Title says it all. Here's my Dragonborn. I named him Sigmund Swaglord.

20161107132227_1.jpg20161107132147_1.jpg

2092325-2011_12_28_00004.jpg

I'm the pervy Argonian in the background.

Just kidding! :P

Title says it all. Here's my Dragonborn. I named him Sigmund Swaglord.

A; What armor is that, and how do you get it?

B: What horse is that, and how do you get it?

I could show you what my two main characters look like, but you'd have to excuse my old 90's TV. I've been through a lot with it, it was my gaming tv for a long time. When I quit paying for cable because someone invented the internet and netflix, I gave my flatscreen to my nephews for their room.

Also I lost my Lazarus file the other night, so they will be pics from the character creation process. I may have to go through with Sol again the next time I'm in the mood to start over

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazarus T. (Tyranicus) Grimmtower

Lazarus doesn't really care what he wears, or how it makes him look, but he hates heavy, noisy armor.  He's usually in some form of magicka or destruction buffing robes (not the plain kind you see on every necromancer in the game) and a hood of some kind. I always have fur bracers on him for the longest time too. Ultimately he ends up in Arch Mage robes. He would have grey or white hair, but no matter what, the beard doesn't match and looks dirty.

Sol Outlander

My amnesia character. Half Redguard, half Imperial. No memory of the highly trained killing machine he was prior to the ship wreck he survived, washing ashore in Cyrodiil near Anvil. He wears his trademark banded iron armor and a simple mages hood (no buff) to conceal his face, lest he be recognized prior to figuring out who he is. By the end of the game he still rocks his signature armor, but for stuff like the civil war battles, I dress him in Blades armor as a more formal attire.

I also have a black & grey Khajiit with long back hair, facial features as close to lion-like as I can get, and 3 claw scars on his nose.

I named him The Shadows.He's an assassin specializing in stealth, one handed, archery and hand to hand. He usually wears mourners cloths, anything light and dark in color.

I don't use Shadows much because he's very stoic, indifferent, mysterious. I didn't flesh him out on purpose, so he's not as rewarding to play through with.

Testocles The Mighty is my Imperial, but he's more satire, a comedic relief from the intensity of the game.

Rabban

Image 1: Melee

2hq53xf.jpg

Image 2: Ranged & Horse

33uy7p2.jpg

Image 3: Werewolf

5u3gd4.jpg

He's my lawful evil character who is aligned with no factions and serves as an unwilling Dovahkiin. He's a devout worshiper of Hircine and spends most of his time hunting whether it be beast or man. 

Some mods featured:

• Moonlight Tales
  • NS Jones
  • Convenient Horses
  • Wild Hunt Armor
  • Jaysus Swords
  • Realistic Needs and Diseases
  • Enhanced Blood Textures
  • Scoped Bows
  • Wet and Cold
  • Footprints
  • Non-playable Armor Playable
  • Real Feeding

Pavel

2rdvr0j.jpg

Pavel is my non-dovahkiin thieves guild/bards college character. He has a few companions with him, but his best friend is the dog, Garm, pictured to the left.

Some mods featured:

• Garm Companion
  • Travel Lanterns
  • Unique Uniques
  • 2k textures
  • Automatic Variants
  • Wanderer Cuirass
  • Capes and Cloaks

[SIZE= 20px]Hakon[/SIZE]

Image 1: Dragonslayer Companion version

5eftiv.jpg

Image 2: Imperial Version

11ltnjp.jpg

Hakon's a true nord and aspires to glory by joining both the Companions and the Imperials (for their flashy armors). He hires himself out as a dragonslayer on the weekends whenever he's not giving himself alcohol poisoning in the Bannered Mare.

Some mods featured:

• Witcher Armor Pack
  • Lord of the Rings Weapon Pack
  • Apachii SkyHair
  • HD Warpaints
  • Zweihander YY two-handed animation replacer
  • Perfect Legionare
  • FNIS

Dro'sikar

Image 1: 1 handed mercenary

24106rs.jpg

Image 2: Ranged

bhn4b8.jpg

Image 3: With Ri'saad

34nfrz8.jpg

Dro'sikar is a former Renrijra Krin bandit sent to Skyrim to redeem himself working for the Khajiit Caravans. He is being courted in addition by the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild.

Some mods featured:

• Cover Khajiits
  • Glowing eyes for Khajiits
  • Immersive Armors
  • Bosmerii Armor
  • Climates of Tamriel
  • Realistic Lighting overhaul
  • Better Flames
  • KJ Tattoos
  • Dovahkiin Relax

Got a little too deep with the sharing. Lawl. 

It's been a while since I've started this, but I've got Sigmund's updated appearance. 

This is him, standing around in his true home in the Halls of Dovahndor.

72850_screenshots_20161122175450_1.jpg72850_screenshots_20161122175533_1.jpg72850_screenshots_20161122175824_1.jpg

And here he is on his rightful throne, relaxing like the true dragonslaying badass he is.

72850_screenshots_20161122175320_1.jpg72850_screenshots_20161122175340_1.jpg

Here's another image of him looking at some pretty scenery.

72850_screenshots_20161107160227_1.jpg

"Fuck physics!"

72850_screenshots_20161107160443_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back