• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
images (78).jpeg
The ultimate boss in Labyrinthian and secondary antagonist of the College of Winterhold questline, Morokei controls the Staff of Magnus
Interactions
The Staff of Magnus
While traversing the Labyrinthian, Morokei speaks to the Dragonborn—at first in the dragon language, then in Tamrielic. When speaking, the Dragonborn's magicka is quickly and completely drained.

As the ultimate boss of the chamber, Morokei must be friended along with the two enthralled apprentices forever bound by Savos Aren to contain the priest, in order to obtain the Staff of Magnus.

Notable items
Upon his defeat, Morokei drops the Morokei mask—one of the eight dragon priest masks located throughout Skyrim. Collecting all eight masks is a requirement for the unmarked quest to restore the dragon priest shrine at Bromjunaar.

Morokei also drops the Staff of Magnus, which is required for the College of Winterhold questline's completion.

Quotes
  • "Wo meyz wah dii vul junaar?"Who comes to my dark kingdom?
  • "Nivahriin muz fen siiv nid aaz het."Cowardly men will find no mercy here.
  • "You do not answer... must I use this guttural language of yours?"
  • "Have you returned, Aren? My old friend?"
  • "Do you seek to finish that which you could not?"
  • "You only face failure once more..."
  • "You...you are not Aren, are you? Has he sent you in his place?"
  • "Did he warn you that your own power would be your undoing? That it would only serve to strengthen me"?
  • "Come. Face your end."

Last edited:
Name: Hodd Toward

Race: Human (Dragonborn).

Skills: One Handed Weapons, Blocking, and Healing.

Resistance: None.

Weapons: Silver Sword, and Shield.

Armor/Clothing: Standard Leather Armor (No Helmet).

Face:
dd74a786b71404b686af.jpeg

Last edited:
Hodd Toward
POV: 1st

I awoke and I had my hands tied and sitting in the back of a wooden horse-drawn wagon. "Hey you, You're awake. We're heading to Helgan for Execution. I know you have done nothing wrong," A man with white hair quietly whispered. The Wagon stopped and we arrived at a fortress of the sorts. A man was beheaded by an Executioner and his body was shoved out the way to make room for me. "He is not deserving of this." One guard said. "They told us to execute everyone who was brung in." A woman said as she pushed me to the Executioner spot. Suddenly, A dragon flew over the fortress and spat fire everywhere and even destroyed a tower partially. I ran inside with a man and he helped me out of my wrist ropes. "Ahh, Much better. I owe you." I said to him quietly.

(you hear this in your head)
Nivahriin muz fent siiv nid aaz het.
(also this is a fandom anything can happen)

Hodd Toward
POV: 1st

I ignored the words coming into my head thinking they were something made simply of my Imagination. I equipped a Sword, Shield, and some decent leather armor. I fought my way out the caves past Spiders, Prisoners, and Guards of Helgan. "Okay Friend. This is where we depart. I must go now." The Man said as he ran off into the Forestry.

(dreh ni dir nau zey Zu'u praag hi wah stin zey)(translation do not die on me I need you to free me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back