• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim RP? Anyone?

I plan on having this rp not be based on the actual game so no dragonborn stuff. and depending on what everyone wants we can decide if the Empire won the war or the stormcloaks or if we want the rp to be during the war.

There is is always the option to have the main story just happening in the background if we want to do that. Of course we can have the story take place after the fact too.

I’d be interested, if you get a general plot out that is.

My personal suggestion is maybe war with the thalmor after the events of the Dragonborn took place. Like the Thalmor took over Skyrim and the group bonds together to try and take them down

But up to you \_^~^_/

Oh wow sorry guys apparently I missed all of your posts I didn't get any alerts for it odd. But I'm glad that all of you are interested. I love the thalmor idea, please pm me any of you if you have certain plot ideas in mind or ones you would like to have. I'll get working on the ooc today and I'll have it up tonight

OOC/characters thread is up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back