• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sky Pirates- OCC

I should've asked this far sooner, but is magic a thing?
Yes but its less all encompassing. Mages specialize it a specific type of magic, for example fire, healing, dreams. All different kinds of magic. In this world there is no multi class mages for two reason. One being a mage takes devotion and lots of effort, too much for someone to master magic and another thing in one lifetime. Secondly it cannot be dual mastered (for example being a master of ice magic and fire magic is impossible. This is due to magic energy being very very volatile and each one requires a different energy. The thing is different magic energies dont blend well at all. If yoy start training in fire magic, your bodies magic turns into fire energy permanently. Any attempt to use other magic will either fizzle...or make you explode :)

That's what I said. You are not alone. I didn't think anybody would also be an animal xD
This is gonna be fun. Especially given Kuro's troublemaking personality and general tendency to be a flirt.

For now, I'm toying with how he actually joined the crew. So far my favorite option is that he snuck aboard because of a rat infestation/buffet that he sniffed out and didn't get off the ship before it departed. At one point, he was caught outside of his feline form and got into a bit of a scrape with the crew at that time. Probably only got spared from getting tossed overboard because of his Bakeneko fighting style and his general thieving ability.

Another option is he tried stealing from the crew, but someone noticed the missing items before he made a clean getaway. And a final option is he just got curious about a flying ship and sneaked on board to check it out and got coerced into joining the crew from there.

This is gonna be fun. Especially given Kuro's troublemaking personality and general tendency to be a flirt.

For now, I'm toying with how he actually joined the crew. So far my favorite option is that he snuck aboard because of a rat infestation/buffet that he sniffed out and didn't get off the ship before it departed. At one point, he was caught outside of his feline form and got into a bit of a scrape with the crew at that time. Probably only got spared from getting tossed overboard because of his Bakeneko fighting style and his general thieving ability.

Another option is he tried stealing from the crew, but someone noticed the missing items before he made a clean getaway. And a final option is he just got curious about a flying ship and sneaked on board to check it out and got coerced into joining the crew from there.
XD that's one interesting way to join. A unique way I like it. It would also be funny you are a pet cat the entire time until you reveal yourself and poof your actually a man who the girls have been petting or sleeping with all along.

My character is thief as well. It would be interesting to do a competition, she's a bottomless pit and stuffs things in her wormhole.

XD that's one interesting way to join. A unique way I like it. It would also be funny you are a pet cat the entire time until you reveal yourself and poof your actually a man who the girls have been petting or sleeping with all along.

My character is thief as well. It would be interesting to do a competition, she's a bottomless pit and stuffs things in her wormhole.
That was actually pretty much the idea. Everyone thought he was just a cat that seemed attached to any/all female crew members. Maybe he still gets away with it from time to time depending on the person.

As for the competition... it'll depend on the metrics used to judge. If it's based on quantity of items, she'd win because she can carry more items. If it's based on quality or difficulty, I think Kuro would win. Of course, either way he'd pull a hat-trick and steal her undergarments without her noticing and present them as part of his haul.

That was actually pretty much the idea. Everyone thought he was just a cat that seemed attached to any/all female crew members. Maybe he still gets away with it from time to time depending on the person.

As for the competition... it'll depend on the metrics used to judge. If it's based on quantity of items, she'd win because she can carry more items. If it's based on quality or difficulty, I think Kuro would win. Of course, either way he'd pull a hat-trick and steal her undergarments without her noticing and present them as part of his haul.
She would notice due to her years of weirdness and experience. Since she's first mate she will try to put you in your place as punishment

She would notice due to her years of weirdness and experience. Since she's first mate she will try to put you in your place as punishment

Emphasis on 'try'. I could see a potential running gag where she tries to 'put him in his place' and causes massive amounts of collateral damage in the process. XD

Emphasis on 'try'. I could see a potential running gag where she tries to 'put him in his place' and causes massive amounts of collateral damage in the process. XD
XD oh that would be pure gold. Plus she's a wolf so she isn't a big fan of felines unless they do something wrong to piss her off.

XD oh that would be pure gold. Plus she's a wolf so she isn't a big fan of felines unless they do something wrong to piss her off.
It would be hilarious. Especially since he'd deliberately set her off just for the comedy.

Kuro: "You know, you're cute when you're angry." after emerging from wherever he was hiding during her rampage

Pumpkid Pumpkid
this is really random but I'm going to pop in and say that if Viola doesn't at some point wear Dorset's clothes I will riot.

I need this to happen so she can be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" even though Dorset is technically a ram.

Pumpkid Pumpkid
this is really random but I'm going to pop in and say that if Viola doesn't at some point wear Dorset's clothes I will riot.

I need this to happen so she can be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" even though Dorset is technically a ram.
I cannot like this hard enough!

Especially because I love this song!

It would be hilarious. Especially since he'd deliberately set her off just for the comedy.

Kuro: "You know, you're cute when you're angry." after emerging from wherever he was hiding during her rampage
*Stares at you weird* wtf? What kind of creep hides behind shadows and just says that?
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Lol you are not wrong. She kinda is since she's an alien.

*Stares at you weird* wtf? What kind of creep hides behind shadows and just says that?

Lol you are not wrong. She kinda is since she's an alien.
Kuro: "One smart enough to Nyow coming out in the open during one of your rampages is asking for a swift death. Even if I do have nine lives, I don't much want to lose one that way." pats her on the head

Kuro: "One smart enough to Nyow coming out in the open during one of your rampages is asking for a swift death. Even if I do have nine lives, I don't much want to lose one that way." pats her on the head
Lol you pop out all beaten and stuff

*Looks at you* I can see that. But you need to respect your elders. Especially your commander

Lol you pop out all beaten and stuff

*Looks at you* I can see that. But you need to respect your elders. Especially your commander
Kuro: "Elders, Nyaaa~? Since when are mew older than me?" Not sure if compliment, kissing ass, or he is just really bad at judging ages

A werewolf that's afraid of cats? Oh this is going to be hilariously glorious!

...Especially since there's a black cat sitting on the bar like he owns the place lapping up milk out of a shotglass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back