• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sky Islands, Space, Etc. 1 x 1 Search

pixiebugboy

Artist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name's Haki. I'm looking for long-term roleplay partners to write with through messages. I have a few other guidelines below about my style of roleplay as well. I'd suggest taking a look at them, just to get an idea of how I operate. Also sorry this post isn't pink and microscopic or whatever. lol.

- I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now.

- Please be 18+ as I'm an adult and would like to work with one as well.

- I prefer quality over quantity.

- That being said I do appreciate longer length posts with details

- I like to play male only. I'm looking for someone to play the female.

- I prefer Fantasy/Sci-FI plots. Romance is preferred.

- I'm a junior in college but I always have time to post and will let you know if any absences are to likely occur!

- I use drawn/anime pictures for my character. Feel free to use whatever you like.

- Please tell me any limits you have once we start chatting.

PM me if interested. If you're new drop a comment and I'll PM you.

Plots and Pairings:

Note: If you're looking to just jump right in, send me an intro post and a hello. I often enjoy when people do this. Don't be afraid to suggest your own plots either, or twists you'd prefer on anything below. The worst I can say is no.

CRAVING
Life in the Sky: A nature based civilization known commonly as Naturelings with magic raise massive amounts of land into the air so the more technological humans can live away from them in peace. The humans travel by airship up in the sky and with massive amounts of land in the air, they don't have to struggle to survive down on the more dangerous surface where magic is a necessity to survive. Many years pass and the islands start to slowly sink. The humans believe the naturelings below are trying to kill them, when in reality the magic is just fading. A group of humans end up terrorizing and capturing the naturelings and from there it becomes common practice to steal naturelings and siphon their magic. However, this isn't solving the problem and only delaying it, and not by much. The real solution is one person, a young natureling women trained specifically to one day lift these islands again.

Basically I'm looking to play a mechanic who has an airship and is struggling to survive in the air due to his father's past dealings with a large airship company. These dealings made the mechanic a wanted man. I'd like him to rescue this natureling girl, perhaps from capture, and for them to adapt to each other's lifestyles and also go on to somehow try and save the islands. I'd be willing to discuss and twist this mess of an idea around!

CRAVING:
Cody Lyoko kinda?: Okay basically I had a crush on Aelita when I was little lol. I want to roleplay something code Lyoko life with virtual adventures but also school life, with older characters of course.

- Female Android x Mechanic: A mechanic on the run from a space ship building company his dad wronged struggles to find work and live a normal life in the now very populated universe. He discovers an android, who he awakes and discovers is very weaponized. Can the two survive together? Will the mechanic ever escape his father's past? Will the android learn of her origins, and to live among others? I can also be convinced to play a male android if you'd like! Plot can change too.

Dream Demon x Dreamer: Muse A is a dream demon and known to stalk humans and infiltrate their dreams. They enjoy feeding on their dreams, good and bad. Muse B is a human and has interesting dreams where they are often in control and able to do all sorts of creative and fun things, like be a superhero and what not. They also have incredibly powerful nightmares, too. After encountering the demon in their dream one night, and somewhat fending them off, they awake to find they are able to see and interact with the demon. The demon becomes interested in the humans delicious and also curious dream state, and the two must learn to live together as the human is also interested in preventing future nightmares.

- Alien x Human

- Something where I can play a pixie?

- Monster Girls. Bonus if it's in space. I like space. Arachnids, Nagas, etc.

- MMORPG related: Something along the lines where character get stuck in the game or something like that. Would love to plot for this.

- ANYTHING YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN. I love suggestions and the worst I'll say is no.

Fandoms (OCs only usually):
RWBY
My Hero Academia

Do you only RP on site? Or would you be open to Discord(this is preferred to me)?

I'm 25, and have been RPing off and on for 7-8 years. I tend to write 1-4 paragraphs as needed. OOC chat and world building are some things I look forward to.

Do you only RP on site? Or would you be open to Discord(this is preferred to me)?

I'm 25, and have been RPing off and on for 7-8 years. I tend to write 1-4 paragraphs as needed. OOC chat and world building are some things I look forward to.

I RP on site. PM for some details if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back