• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Skipping into time

callie waited till 1 -acording to the sign- and woke blake and olivia up before after an hour of sitting there, went and slept with percy him instantly accepting her with open arsm... literally

Olivia woke up hestitantly. She stood and grabbed the axe in the corner. She noticed callie having trouble with Blake. "Let me help you." She reached over and shook him until he finaly woke up. "An hour please." Olivia shook him more signaling that was a no. "OKAY OKAY FINE I AM UP!" She nodded happily and skipped off to the tree. When Blake came running after with a cross bow she smiled. "Your on tree duty." He looked at her weird. "But why?"

"Because you have an air object and I dont."

As expected he whined but finally gave in. Olivia ran to a bushe and laid down in the middle looking for her pray. They both kept quiet and after a while of looking gave in, bored.

callie layed down next to percy hesitantly "you sure its okay? i dont like to be trouble" she said as she just layed down to him

percy smiled and brought her closer to him "im fine as long as you are"

"well then were fine" she said smiling brightly as she snuggled into him

Olivia yawned a lot when she saw that an arrow burst from the tree. She scanned the area looking for who Blake was shooting at. Two legs emerged from the tree as he hopped out of the tree. "What the hell are you-?" She said questionably. She stayed down and watched him pull a small deer from behind the tree. That's what he shot at. She stood as he walked past her. "What did you do that for? U could have blown our cover!" She whispered as he set the meat in the split of a tree. "Look hun, if you want to starve then keep complaining. Besides, I was bored and we gotta eat something." She nodded.

Soon morning came and both Olivia and Blake fell asleep.

callie woke blake and olivia up seeing the meat in between the treee "umm..." she said kicking percy awake as she got out of the tent and stood bewildered at it and saw olivia and blake asleep and shook her head giggling

Olivia just rolled over on Blake. That is what woke him up. "Ahemmm ahem." He coughed pushing her off and standing. He noticed how they were looking at the meat. "Got bored... We can cook it with this certain leaf that doesn't smoke, if you want it?"

Olivia woke up, her back hitting against a small pebble. "Ow!"

callie silently laughed into her hand and walked towards it "get the leaf im starving " she said and as if on cue her stomach rumbled "oops"

percy chuckled coming up behind her and rubbed her stomach "itll be fine well win dont worry" he said kissing the top of her head

-ceaser-

"well isnt that sweet *roar from audience* i think we have a romance brewing well we'll see you next time on THE 74TH ANUAL HUNGER GAMES!!!"

Olivia sighed and stood looking for the right tree with the right leaf. She plucked big branches from their place and set them in a pile.

As if on cue, Blake came over with a stick that was on fire. He threw it into the leaves. Together, the couple took the meat, cutting off the skin, ect. They took the first bites together desiring they could be great cooks if they got out alive.

callie looked at the two with displeasure something wasnt right she knew it "perc? she asked as percy came over to her "yes?" he asked sitting next to her but just as he did callie stood up and jumped in a tree looking around untill she saw a siloute in the distance. she took out her foldable bow(like hawkeyes) and shot it killing it quickly she hopped down the tree and smiled smugly at percy "i just saved your lives ass-faces " she said grabbing some meat and eating it slowly ((sorrykeyboard is jacked and i had to fix))

(( is cool. Try not to God mod so much))

Olivia rolled her eyes. As much as callie and her had become friends, callie became extremly competitive and she felt she was best friends with her mom. Oh how Olivia wanted to tell off her right now. And she did. "You know that we saved your big ass face with food. So Really how much do you want to get into this you big hairy dick hea-" surprised Blake pulled her away laughing nervously. "Chill liv. We are trying to make allies not enemies! So she is a bit of a show-off? We can deal with that." He corressed her head as she cried into his shoulder. He knew how she felt. Homesick, tired, threatened, ect.

Callie gasped looking to Percy for comphort "oh Perce what have I done" she said as she went to him and cried into his shoulder as he hummed her favorite song 'safe and sound' and gently sat down with her in his arms and cuddled her

((And what does God mode mean?)

callie gasped looking over to percy muttering "what have i done" before breaking down into percy's shoulder

percy stood there rubbing her back while wispering sweet nothings in between kissing her head as he slowly bent down and set her in his lap

((oops it didnt show sorry!!))

((Lol it's okay and don't worry about it. Eventually we won't win a battle and will end up in a different world.))

Olivia wiped away all access of tears. She sniffled a few times but reluctantly went and sat next to callie. "I am sorry. It was a long night." She threw leftover water into the fire, putting it out. Blake came and comforted her. She fell into a sleep in his shoulder and he just sat not knowing what to do.

callie nodded "yeah" and climbed the tree for watch which she wasnt doin well at andwas thrown to the ground by some un-known person, with a thunk sound. she arched her back in pain and lookedup to see the eyes of 1 and3 districts staring at her with happy yet menacing grins

hey i gotta sleep night!!! dont forget to txt me tomorrow!!!))

Olivia walked with Blake. They stayed close to camp, though. About to make a comment, Olivia stopped. She had heard something. She grabbed blakes hand and pulled him back to the camp. They hid behind a bush when they saw 1&3 attacking callie. They divided a plan. But the plan was corrupted when she saw more careers around the camp. "Fuck!" Blake whispered. He kissed her forehead telling her that no matter what happened he would still love her. He knew at some point it would come to this.

Hands held their arms and legs from fighting back. "Found these two spying at the bush." He reported to the 1. He nodded and told them to hold their weapons up at them, but let go of them.

((I won't!))

callie gasped seeing blake and olivia being held she cursed under her breath

percy being percy didnt notice anything happening untill her heard one of the district people saying something and jumped down slashing at anyone and everyone that wasnt his friend

Blake sat blnk mindedly. He couldn't think of how they would get out of this one. Right on time, Percy came and slashed. This created a diversion for blake and Olivia to get out of the trap of bows and big knives. They found a way to slip out of the trap.

Olivia slipped between two people that were focused on Percy the moment. She took a deep breath and picked her axe up from a tree. She took a deep breath and charged at a career. "TELL THE DEVIL HI FOR ME!"she screamed at the one she was charging. He turned, taking her arm and twisting it back and held between her shoulder blades. She knocked the axe out of her hand and held it to her throat. "How 'bout you meet me there?" He chuckled evily. The career turned hr on her back, knocking to the dirt. He held the axe, waiting r the signal he could kill.

callie gasped loooking around nd seeing she was still being held under someone's arms she got the idea and kneed them in the groin and backed up while spinny kicking their faces and beheading the devil she charged the one that was holding olivia and kicked his but -quite literally- and sent him flying into a tree as she wacked his torso and legs apart

percy was so distracted he hadnt noticed that he was only seeing red and almost killed callie if it wasnt for her kissing him he would'nt have been brought out of it and killed her

Blake picked up the pace on the fighting. In all honesty, he didn't want to win. There could only be one victor and he couldn't stand the though of having to live without Olivia. He sighed thinking on the subject. But, he would havto live. He had to help her to make into the end.

Olivia thanked Callie with a nod as she ran for a tree. Above ground she could get a better view of how big the group of careers were. They wrapped around the whole camp. She closed her eyes and hopped down from the branch. Olivia decided that if she weren't to win then they should go down with a good fight. She caught and faughthard, working side by side with blake. She wanted to be in his reach when they went down.

callie gasped as she killed another one "IM ON 8 WHAT ARE YOU ON OLIVIA!" she yelled hacking down another

percy was on eight and killed and gasped as he was stabbed in the heart with one of the blades

Olivia frowned at Callie's comment. She was a born career. She had been in training for her whole life. "Um.. 4" she replied back. Olivia was disappointed in herself. She continued to fight as she got another to the ground. "I DONT THINK ITS THE RIGHT TIME TO BE JUDGING. THERE IS ONLY ABOUT ALOT LEFT. ITS NOT JUST CAREERS, CALLIE. I SAW EVERYONE THAT WAS LEFT IS COMING AT US!"

Blake stopped and knocked one out against a tree. His heart jumped, hearing Olivia's fact. His head started eushing like he too was about to pass out.

callie smiled "OKAY WHATEVER!" she yelled knowing she could handle this until she saw the body of percy fall onto his kneese with a blade sticking out of his chest. her heart stopped and she hacked away with all her might running towards the body of percy as she did so. when she got there she fell on her kneese next to him and held him in her arms as she cried and let him drop to the ground before she got stabbed in the leg and shot in the heart. she stood staggering as she fell onto the fallen body of percy "10" was all she said before falling into a deep sleep(((:'()))

"noo!" Olivia screamed,fighting to get towards the two. Blake picked her up and dragged her away but she was doing all she could to get to her old friends. Blake stood stiff for a moment and liv yanked herself out of his arms. She turned around and about to scream for him, found a second reason. A spear had glided through her stomach and poked out the other side. She touched the end of the blade, before darkness absorbed her and took over the vision.

Percy Jackson

Olivia awoke to bright sun projecting through the window. She yawned and tried to sit up but was pushed right back down to the hospital bed anyway. "Here drink this." A young girl gave her a cup that smelled of heavenly food. She had remembered that smell from somewhere, but couldn't figure out where it had come from. Hungry, she drank it. "Can I sit up now?" She said anxious the girl laughed. "Yes." She giggled and left. Olivia sat up and looked around the small room. A line of fimiliar faces lined against the wall beside her. She had remembered their faces and names but not where they had met. In fact she didn't remember ever knowing them. She just.... Knew. Her heart started to beat fast when her head turned to a young boy she was fimiliar as drake.

callie woke up and giggled feeling something tickle its way down her throat. she stiffened feeling someone's hadn touch her face and kiss her lightly. she opened her eyes to see percy. she just smiled at him and kissed him "were are we percy?" she asked him as she bit her lip

percy looked at her weirdly "i dont know but im with you so" he said kissing her again

((this is ap. (After Percy) Also, I CALL ZUES AND ARES!!!))

Olivia felt her heart sink as she watched him breathe. It would be weird to kiss someone she barely remembers though. She longed for him to wake up and take her to a place they would be happy. She stood a bit wobbly and ran over to his bedside. His eyes jotted oped and she laid her head on his bedside. "Where the hell are we?!?" He exclaimed sitting up. He looked down and deep into her eyes. Blake cocked his head at her. He turned so his legs were hanging off the bed. "Liv?" She smiled. "G'morning, Blake." He picked her up after she confirmed and set her in his lap. He kissed all over her neck and cheeks. "You -kisses on the lips- kiss me more then -another- my dad!" She giggled and pulled away. Her memories had come back to her. "And to answer your question, nobody knows."

"So you didn't answer my question really." He shook off the subject searching for his friends. "Where is perc and calls?"

She giggled. "Where else would they be? Making out." She whispered and he embraced her again.

"You know that's not a bad idea." He hopped down from the bed wearily but kept his stand for her. They kissed, meaningfully and long. She finally pulled away and they hugged for longer than they kissed.

callie smiled hearing the other two kissing and remembered what happened and gasped "oh percy" she said curling into a ball and crying into her knees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back