• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Skipping into time

Olivia woke up, startled by a nightmare. She panted, wiping sweat from her brow. Pulling back the covers, and getting up, she headed towards the drawer and got dressed. She snuck out of the house and walked down the street, admiring all the trees on her way. They had a lot of trees. Olivia walked out to where the more foresty parts were and climbed a tall tree. She watched as the sun came over the horizon and counted down the hours till it was time for worriness. They were about to draw names for the annual hunger games.

callie woke up and got out of bed excited for the new day she wasnt going to be killed in then remembered about today. "crap" she moaned getting dressed in a pretty blue dress that cascaded down her body making her red flowly hair pop out

Liv had fallen asleep in the tree, which she did often. She was woken by squirrels that snickered in her ear. Olivia moaned. She looked up at the sun, noticing it was almost time to leave. "Crap!" She climbed down and sprinted off to the house. Her mother was right next to the door. "Liv! You're late again! Hurry and get dressed." the ceremonial dress was laying upon her bed. She quickly threw it on, the Orange making her hair show bright blonde and closing right around her waist. Her mother braided her wavy sandy hair back, letting small bangs in the front hang down. She raced down the paved path and to where they lined up.

callie waited in line as the weird girl with weird hair anounced this weird cerimonial video and was headed to the girl's bowl when "Cecilia Odair" was called. callie smirked and walked up there with chin high and smile present

Olivia held her finger. A young man pulled out to glass bowls with all our names inside. Olivia held her breath as he pulled from the girls jar. She closed her eyes as they called out he name. "Olivia mason" she sat there stunned as the girls around her made a path way up to the front. She walked slowly to the stage as guards behind her poked for her to go faster. She stood on the stage and took in deep breaths, trying to build up courage for herself.

callie smiled as her best guy friend was called and high fived him as he was called up. she waited forl like 2 minutes before her father ran into the room and kissed all of her face in like seconds before she jokingly pushed him off "dad calm down!" she said giggling "im sorry sweety i just cant imagine you fighting off people like i did im sorry" he said pulling her into a huge bear hug, then he was pulled away

Olivia was pushed into a room. She guessed to say byes to family. Very formal and considerate huh? In came her mother and she ran to hug her. "I am so proud of you. When your done they won't have asses left to beat. You can win this as I did." She smiled. Her mother meant well, but was seriously competitive. She had a problem. "Thanks mom." Liv rolled her eyes and let a small amount of tears escape her eyes after her mother was pulled out of the room.

The train was faster than light. Her mentor was giving the two tips to survive. Olivia listened to none of it.

callie hummed as percy tried to talk to her, and she just said "shutup ima try to sleep" and he patted his lap and she placed her head down and fell asleep

she woke up an hour later to percy trying to gently place her head on the couch. "g'mornin cals" he said and let go of her head letting her sit up

"g'mornin" she said stretching as he chuckled at her yawn

Olivia patted her dress. It was a brown trunk like color at the top and ended with green leaves and small colorful flowers dotted on the green of the tree. She breathed in and out as the girl from two's turn came. She had a long while to go but was still nervous. "Liv, it will be fine. I know you are a bit worried but your strong. I have hope in you." Her partner, drake, grabbed her shoulders and was trying to make her feel better. It had worked. She nodded but felt a bit bad for the boy. He had just practically said that he was to die.

Olivia felt her braids as the pulled out of her face and back into a bun. There was a red flower that was bright in her sandy hair.

callie smiled to herself as she was getting her dress put on her. that bit was annoying but she didnt care. she smiled as she looked down at her lavender dress with gold flowing down from the top. she smiled and sat as the artists erupted on her face "not to much i want to see myself" she said as she opened on eye

Olivia took a deep breath as it was her turn. She picked up the bottom of her dress a bit and walked onto stage waving at all the people cheering. She was use to this as her mother was a major person in these games. She sat in the hair as ceased began to ask her about her life and dress. "Well. I think your stylists out did their selves this time!" Olivia smiled and looked down at her dress. "Do you like it?" Ceaser laughed. "It surely is something." Olivia thanked him and stood, not to leave but to show him the dress. She shook the bottom and yellow, purple, green, and blue flowers spilled onto the floor. They blew into dust and disappeared. She suddenly felt more safe around ceaser. He asked her a few more questions and then sent her on her way. She gave drake a big hug and thanked him for the encouragement.

callie smiled at olivia she was something. she smiled when it was her turn and smiled at percy before practically running to the stage and waving like crazy. she smiled and sat down as ceaser began asking her questions. at one point he asked her to spin for the audience. and so she did. she spun and as she did gold butterflies flew out into the audience and burst into flames disapearing into ash. she smiled and waved as she left

She yawned and didn't weven watch the rest of the show to see anyone. She didn't find it important to watch the show. Liv went to bed early that night.

((TIME SKIP TO TRAINING)

Olivia was wearing a the same as all the other trainers: a skin tight suit she guessed was so you wouldn't trip and fall. Olivia and drake stayed close to each other the whole time they were there. They were always at the same station, not sure of what to do since it was the last day.

callie being awesome had a looser skin suit but cut her own patterns into it making her look like her father's daughter

percy did the same.... under her influence of course

The two were talking by the knife throwing complex. A few chuckles and giggles were passed around the room. The day was almost over and they had barely done anything all day. Olivia sighed and stood. Well, we have an hour and I would like to be ready when I die." She stood up and yawned. She ran over to the 4-d training range and they took turns.

callie smiled at olivia and drake. she watched as they trained and knocked on the window alerting them of her presence. "hey wanna train together?"

percy shook his head "isnt that bad if we do that?"

"nah were good!"

Olivia sighed and nodded. "Sure. Now I can actually feel what it is like to die!"

Blake rolled his eyes. "Will u quit talking like that! We don't know who is gonna win yet!"

callie chuckled "thats how dad felt!" she said and picked up a trident and spun it around

percy smiled "lets do this" and EPIC FIGHT SCENE

after the fight, callie was sweaty and panting. she leaned onto her trident and slid to the floor.

percy did the same just with a sword

Olivia panted and reached for her pack to get water. Taking a drink, Olivia scooted back against the wall. She stopped and sighed in a relieving way. She passed the bottle over to callie. "I think they have stuffed us so much we are out of shape." She breathed softer now.

callie chuckled and took the bottle "touche" she said before drinking some of it.

percy chuckled and grabbed his own water bottle before scooting over to the girls "so callie, olivia, blake i was wondering if we could all be a group with maybe two or more people just not to much" he said smiling softly at them

callie smiled "i like the idea"

"It's gives me more of a chance not to die." Now, Olivia was just trying to mess with Blake. She watched him roll his eyes from behind Percy. "But we need a plan before we do this. What's ganna be our strategy? Anyone have ideas?" She scanned the room once more to make sure no one would see or hear them.

callie's eyes widened "omg we could pretty much be a group of couples like you and blake and me and percy its like whenever we get into a problem we make out and they send us like soup or we do somthing touching!" she said looking at percy smiling weirdly

percy just stood there surprised at what she said "thats nice but.... whats our strategy i mean we can all fight"

(Sorry playing battlefield 4)

Olivia coughed and cleared her throat. She was blushing wildly. "Who is more built out of you two?" She nodded to him and blake. "Cause that will be the one that people will want to kill and go after first. It's also who scares some of the wimpy ones."

callie nodded "okay i made you blush good i know your weakness and percy is " she said plainly lifting up percy's shirt showing his huge abbs

percy blushed as she lifted up his shirt. he swatted her hand away and touched his abbs "my abbs are very shy thank you very much" he said pulling his shirt down

((its fine))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back