• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Skipping into time

Olivia laughed at the two. "So we have that sort out. I am probably the smallest. And I am used to climbing. So Percy tomorrow night you will take first shift."

Blake blished a little. "What are we gonna do in the beginning?" He asked the newly formed group.

"Then how are we to get weapons?" Olivia was think hard on the subject.

"Yeah I mean I am a good fighter but fists against a sword or whatever doesn't aound very appealing on my part." Blake suggested

callie nodded at this "hmmm.... there could always be little chests with weapons around. plus we could grab the closest bags grab one and run in the same direction i or percy am" she said looking at percy

percy nodded "that or we'll run to you hopefully we are close together

"Okay. Yeah that's great. So we have this sorted out?" She looked around again to see the lady in the center of the training area calling everyone to leave. Olivia sighed. "Okay well. I guess we will see you there." She grabbed Blake's hand and pulled him with her back to the elevator.

callie nodded and grabbed percy's hand leaning her head on his shoulder as they walked to the elevator.

percy smiled and leaned his head on hers as he pressed 4 their floor

In her room, Olivia and Blake talked for the rest of the night.

The next day they got dressed in their arena clothes. She figured there would be water since she was told they were water proof. Their mentor took them to the plane that would take them to the arena. They didn't let go of each other's hands the whole time. Just until they shot the trackers into her arm and sent them in their different ways. They got into the tube and were lifted into the arena.

callie and percy were dead that night.... metaphorically

the next morning her and percy never detached hands and before they were sent to their deaths, they told each other their feelings for each other and kissed. when callie got up she immediately looked for percy noticing the water around her

percy was searching frantically for her

Olivia scrambled in a circle on the platform, looking for her team mates.

She breathed heavily catching eyes with callie and a worried look planted on her face.

She turned away looked for Blake.

Olivia found some faces looking at her with hatred and 'I am going to eat you alive' faces.

Olivia shut her eyes and opened them at the last second.

1 the horn beamed and without being conscious about it, Olivia dove into the water and found callie. She headed towards her grabbing a small pack that was floating in the water on the way.

"Callie!"

callie shut her eyes

locked eyes with olivia

looked at percy

shut eyes and focused on a small purple bag

looked at other players that were glaring at each other

she heard a shout for her and grabbed the pack swimming to the shore while looking everywere for olivia, blake, and percy

Olivia threw the pack around her shoulders and swam as fast as she

Count for shore. Callie was fast. "Callie!" Olivia called out again. She made to shore out of breath. Blood slaughter was lurking on the land. She fixed her eyes on an axe sitting alone in the corner. Olivia looked behind her, survalencing the area. Surprisingly, no one was paying any attention to her. She rolled over to a bush, just in case and sprinted to the small area the axe was at. Olivia grabbed the axe, but a trap portrayed. Hands wrapped themselves around her mouth and nose as she screamed in terror. She was pulled into a small crany. Arms wrapped around her, trying to make her stop fighting. They turned her around. In the small dark area she could make out the outline of blokes face. He held her close and she began to settle down a bit, sighing everyonce in a while. "I knew you would run after that." He stated. She nodded in a thanking way.

callie saw olivia getting dragged away and yelled her name after grabbing percy, she ran towards her and stopped to see blake and olivia together she sighed "oh thank god olivia i thought it was the idiots from 1 and 3" she said sighing and sitting next to her

percy ran after her and almost bumped into callie when she stopped
"olivia dont run off without telling us please i dont think of you as a baby but i want to make sure 1 and 3 dont get you there very strong and can kill" percy said plainly as crouched down about to look into his pack

"not here not now we have to get deeper into the forest as deep as we can THEN look" callie said plainfully as she looked ahead of her

((are you still playing the game or something>!))

((No sorry. I have been helping my mom.)?

Olivia nodded and dug her head into blake's shoulder. He stood and set her down so she was standing. "Come on. Well get through this." He encouraged her, holding her shoulders. He pulled her to him into a hug and let go. He peeked over the side of the wall and signaled it was safe when they could run into the woods.

callie bit her lip and held onto percy's hand as she followed olivia and blake. at certain times she swore she heard something so she would stop and llisten for it but would hear nothing

They headed into the forest stopping every once in a while. Olivia grabbed Blake's hand. No sound came from the group as they found land that would be great for camp. They walked down a hill to see a valley that was straight. Perfect for camp. "What do you guys think about spending the first night here?" Blake asked feeling it was probably going to be the best place to be at that moment. Olivia nodded an okay and looked at the rest of the group.

callie nodded "yeah ill take first watch and kill you all JK!!" she said in a weird voice being... callie

percy looked at her weirdly and nodded "ill watch with you"

callie nodded and jumped into a tree

Olivia took a step back from Callie. "Yeah. Joking right."

Blake laughed holding Olivia from the back. "She was joking, Olivia. She wouldn't kill Percy." He joked with her and held her closer. He became more serious as the deaths appeared above their heads and booms made Liv cover her ears. He bent his head down when they stopped. Blake closed his eyes and spoke. "Right. Me and Olivia will come take over at 1:00. But in the mean time, we still need to open the packs you two picked up. We need to see what we have to live off of."

Olivia nodded and reached over, grabbing her back pack. "I have an empty canister, a rope, a tent, and a bag of apples." She said as she dumped out the stuff and waited for Callie to open her pack.

callie opened hers while crouching down "ive got... an empty canister to, a sleeping bag, and a bag of bread" she said smiling at olivia

percy frowned crouching down looking through his "i got empty canister, bag of dried meat *hmph* and a rope with a hook on it"

"And I got nothing." Blake replied. "Thats fine I will just share the canister with Liv." She nodded and pulled it out, opening it. "Wait there is something else in it. Guys check yours." She pulled out a smaller bottle that was inside. "Its a... one of those things you put in water. I think it sanitizes it or something..."

callie nodded pulling hers out of the canister "yeah it does" she said looking over it and shrugging

percy nodded "yeah cool" he said packing everything back up and slinging the pack over his shoulder and going into the tree

callie followed him but was descritely waching his but as he went through certain branches

Blake laughed, noticing callie. "Good view?" He joked

Olivia giggled and called Blake over to help put the tent up. they talked as it came up and looked powerful. She climbed in the camouflaged tent and layed her head down on her bag.

callie stopped climing stunned that she was caught and looked down at him "yeah and i bet olivia is probably going to enjoy it if she could see it at 1 in the morning... oh wait you dont have one" she said teasingly looking down at him then continued up the tree

percy couldnt help but snicker at blakes and callie's jokes

Blake barely blushed. He turned her words into a joke as he usually did when he was nervous. Blake turned trying to see his butt. "Do you think my butt looks big." Liv smiled, still not believing they were having this conversation at this time. "Looks fine to me." She giggled 'checking him out'. He stuck his tongue out at Callie and smacked his butt. "Oh com'on you big teddy bear." Olivia grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into the tent, turning the lights off. She took in as much sleep as she could that night, for she might need it.

callie smiled at the two and looked around the tree seeing the small silouite of percy at the other side of the tree and smiled. "hey perce?"

"yeah"

"can you come here?"

"sure..."

so percy came over to callie and sat behind her rubbing her shoulders as he kissed her head

callie smiled at him instantly knowing what she wanted and sat in bliss as he rubbed her shoulders

Liv barely slept that night. She could hear Blake snoring at the other side of the tent. She breathed in and out. The two became a chorus of sleeping. She awaited for the time to come to when their shift would start. She finaly fell asleep at 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back