• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Skipping into time

Olivia planted a serious face on. She grabbed drake and pulled him over to the others. "I am pretty bad at remembering such details, but I am pretty sure that we died last night." She frowned imagining the spear through her stomach. Not even caring that she had the others attention right now. She lifted her shirt and stopped before she got to her bra. She felt her stomach and felt worried. "Do you guys see a scar at all." She felt around on her ribs. "And does anyone else feel that we might have gained a few pounds. I used to be able to play my rib cage like a harp!" She looked down and felt her ribs once more before pulling the shirt back down. Olivia turned when she heard the door open again. "Welcome to camp half blood. Yada yada yada, and please enjoy your stay in the quite cramped, Hermes cabin. You may call me mr. D, and please don't ever bother me." With that he walked out and left the group in puzzlement. A few moments later, job came a man with his upper abdomen sticking out of where a horses head should be. Olivia jumped and sat down on the bed closest to her.

Blake looked mad. "Look bud, I don't know what you are playing at here, but just chill out! I am not going to let you and your little capital buddies fool me and my friends!" The horse-man looked as puzzled as they were on what was going on.

callie gasped "oh my gosh" she said as she walked around the person "your a- a centaur" she said looking over at percy "i've read about theese before percy! this is so cool! wait... i must be dreaming im dead" she said pinching herself and then looking over at the centaur for explainging

percy just looked over at her "omg"

Both Olivia and Blake were puzzled. "Centaur?" Olivia asked curiously looking the man up and down. He laughed. "And your a half blood. You got a comeback for that?" He put his hands on his hips-no wait- would that be his neck? Oh well in that area and gave her a small smile. She was being quite serious right now. "Half-blood?" The man nodded. "You guys are new. Usually they know these things already, though." He talked to himself but shrugged off the thought. "Anyways. You all are half of a Greek god and half mortal." Olivia burst out laughing. The ground shook. She put her serious face back on and listened care fully for a moment.

The man carefully explained how they had found them outside of camp, lying on the ground. They none had been claimed yet, but the Satyer said they had stronger scents so they must be bigger. He wasn't for sure though. They finally arrived at the cabin of Hermes and the group was announced to be another in the cabin. "Mr. D was right, this is cramped." Everyone moaned when they were introduced as new cabin mates. "Tough crowd!" Blake stated.

callie was giggling excitedly and looking from percy to olivia and blake while looking around "this is so COOL!!!" she shouted accidentally getting everyone's attention "oops" she said cowering into percy and the rest is history

-camp fire-

they were introduced and everybody gasped at percy's name and blah blah YAY CAMP FIRE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back