• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy six of crows

holdenjc

short king
NO MOURNERS,

NO FUNERALS
Crow's Claw is the most dangerous gang in the kingdom. Filled with cutthroat criminals, the gang is known for pulling off impossible feats. And now they'll be taking on their greatest job yet: Killing the king.
six dangerous outcasts. one impossible kill.
  • the plot
    The kingdom of Ketterdam is known for its seedy underbelly, and the greatest force within it is Crow's Claw. The gang, formed in only the last fifteen years, has quickly become the greatest driving force in the darkest parts of Ketterdam. Crow's Claw is a terrifying beast that will steal from and kill and torture anyone and anything for the right price.

And the right price has been given by the king of the neighboring kingdom, who has asked for one thing: The assassination of the king of Ketterdam.

The leader of Crow's Claw, Kane Corvus, has selected five other members of his gang to join him on this impossible task. Together, these six will fight against all odds to kill the king together.

I
II
III
IV
coded by incandescent

Last edited:
six of crows is one of my favorite novels! do you have a general length requirement in mind, or how active you'd want players to be?

Would it also be an application process, or are you simply accepting first come first serve?

ah, awesome! as far as post length, i'd love a couple paragraphs per post, though i understand low muse. posts don't have to be too frequent, but i'd appreciate at the very least once or twice a week.

first come first serve for character slots!

(full disclosure, it's been a while since i ran a thread, so i'm kinda just making shit up as i go. forgive me if this thread ends up being a tad unorganized hshdsjd)

I'll get the character sheet thread up in a few!

omg super interested!! I’ve been meaning to start the second book of that series maybe this will give me the inspiration lol

and I'd love a discord chat?? I would wanna throw around some more ideas before committing to a character concept :D

Last edited:
*stares in heart-eyes*
dfb30890e18a436b21c2da0bdd9d5e55.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back