• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nickatknight

Hello! This is a pretty niche request, but I’m looking for someone who wants to RP something based on the books Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom (or the Shadow and Bone tv show/general Grishaverse novels). I recently finished the series and its really hard to find people familiar with it and interested in writing!

Personally, I prefer I write canon characters, and at the moment would really like to write Kaz, but I’m absolutely willing to write as multiple characters at one time. I’m open to you playing as any characters from Six of Crows, or the general Shadow and Bone universe that you want, and can be open to playing with OCs as well!

Plot/genre wise I am up for literally anything! We can do past stuff, future stuff, go slightly au- focus on action, romance, drama, literally whatever your heart desires. I’m a literate writer but not really fussed about post length- we can rapid fire or do multi paragraph replies (but please be willing to write multiple sentences in 3rd person).

If you’re interested feel free to send me a message whenever you see this- as long as the post is up my request is open!

Last edited:
I found this super late but if you ever come back and are still looking I'd be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back