• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sister Location x FNaF 1

DevilsLegend

The Masked Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a literate to adv. literate roleplayer to play out one of these ideas with me between Funtime Foxy and Foxy the pirate fox. Both ideas are based on the theory if Mangle and Funtime Foxy is the same character, so Funtime Foxy will break a few bones and will eventually start being called Mangle by those who are making fun of him. Also, the characters will be fursonas as this is an alternate universe. Please read my rules before considering.

1.) Wanting to prove himself, Funtime Foxy had tried out for a play and he succeeded getting in, but on opening night, everything goes wrong. A clumsy actor accidentally stumbles around during a dance scene and knocks a few actors out of place, before they had each tumbled over Funtime Foxy, knocking him off the stage. The fox found himself in pain while humiliated by the scene. Then a traveling pirate offers to help with a struggle to get the young actor to corporate before taking him to the hospital discovering the painful injuries the accident had caused.

2.) Getting closer to his dream to be on stage, Funtime foxy becomes a stunt devil as his next step. However he argues to be a part of the main show, but showing no progress he manages to do his part by throwing himself off the set, but the scene goes wrong and he ends up with a few broken bones. A couple of days after the incident Funtime Foxy decided to attempt getting a coffee from his favorite cafe, byt a struggle occurred while he is forced to be served by a kind pirate fox who had just returned from his journey.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back