• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sioof's fandom cravings (always open, ignore post count)

Sioof

Hi everyone!

My name is Sioof, I discovered this heaven yesterday and am I glad I stumbled across it! All these lovely people wanting to create stories together? Count me in!

So first a few things about myself. I've been rping for about 5 years I think? I can't remember exactly, but I've always been creating stories in my mind - as I'm sure we all do - so I'm a bit blurry on the details. I've done pretty much everything - fantasy, scifi, modern, fandom, gore, noncon, romance, horror, you name it - but I always find myself going back to the fandoms. I try and match my partner's length, but I never go below a paragraph. English is my second language so I'm not perfect, I do make mistakes, but I try and keep it at a minimum and proofread everything. I do mxm and mxf, and sometimes if I feel like it fxf. I prefer to play the female or the uke, but I don't mind doubling up with mxf. I'm sorry, but I won't play the seme, I'm just not good at it and don't feel comfortable doing it.

That's pretty much it about me. I'm hoping you can match my post lengths - more is always welcome obviously - and you don't have to be perfect at english either, but do try to keep mistakes to a minimum. It's so much more comfortable if I can actually understand what you're saying and I don't have to piece it all together.

Now on to the important stuff! My list of fandoms I want to do, and the pairings I'm interested in. I will keep adding to it as I think of new things, so if you don't see anything now you can always come back later and see if I added something you'd like to do.

Anime

One piece

Zolu

ZoRo

LuVi

LuAce

LuSa

Naruto

NaruHina

Love Live School Idol Project

HanayoRin

HanayoMaki

HanayoNozomi

HanayoEli

HanayoOc

EliNozomi

Fairy Tail

WendyxOC

WendyxMystogan (brotherly love)

CanaxGildartz (fatherly love)

LevixGajeel

Games

Resident Evil

OcxOc

SherryJake

Kingdom Hearts

SoRiku

Final Fantasy

CidVincent

CloudZack

ZackAerith

SnowHope

BalthierBasch

Movies

Avengers/MCU

Thorki

Stucky

SteveTony

SteveLoki

WandaSteve

WandaTony

Sciencebros

I don't have a pairing in mind, but I'd love to do something with the Avengers facing Kilgrave

Disney

I do canon pairings and crossovers, there are too many pairings I like to place here so just ask

Books

Harry Potter

SiriusRemus

JamesRemus

LunaNeville

NevilleHarry

LotR/Hobbit

LegolasAragorn

Bagginshield

Tv shows

Sherlock

Johnlock

Mystrade

Johniarty

Supernatural

Wincest

Sastiel (craving!)

Mooseley (craving! Will love you forever if you pick this)

Destiel

Samifer

Merlin

Merthur

MerlinGwaine

Last edited by a moderator:
Supernatural and Marvel (L) The two fandoms I love the most! :D

Wow, what to choose? What is the one thing of these two things you would love to do the most?

(Oh, and English isn't my first language either! So we should be good. ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'd love you forever if we could do a Mooseley or Sastiel, but I'm fine with either fandom so whichever one you prefer :) We could always double and do both.

Yo, I'm interested in RPing.

I actually had an idea for the Love Live thing where all of a sudden, the school that the series takes place in becomes coed for some reason, maybe to raise the student count or to merge with a brother school, who knows? There's a group of guys that sort of start their own singing group (most likely not as big as muse) and then they meet Muse. Tell me what you think. I got this idea after watching a video where a group with four guys and four girls sing the song "Rising Hope" from the anime "The Irregular of Magic High School" together.

Hey there! I would love to do Luna/Neville or Neville/Harry with you if you wouldn't mind doubling up and playing another ship like dramione or romione :3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back