• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sinful Knights

Sullivanity

Sophisticated Sea Dweller
Talk about this RP here. And other stuff, if you want, I guess. I can't really stop you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@northguy -

I like the character (I'm a sucker for grizzled veterans), but him simply being a former slave and a mercenary doesn't mean that he's going to be a Sinful Knight. The Knights are people who are would normally die horribly for what they've done. If you're a mercenary, there is a good chance you've been hired by the Church at some point, so they would tolerate you. If he led a large slave rebellion and massacred some nobles on the other hand...

@NekoQueen49

This RP takes place in a medieval setting, so guns aren't a thing. There are simple alchemical explosives however, so that works. Also, talk more about how you blew up a church and why you did it. The church loves to label people as terrorists.

Sullivanity said:
@NekoQueen49

This RP takes place in a medieval setting, so guns aren't a thing. There are simple alchemical explosives however, so that works. Also, talk more about how you blew up a church and why you did it. The church loves to label people as terrorists.
Ah! I completely forgot! Thank you! As for why, I tried to explain the best I could but it's mainly his hatred for the church.

Sullivanity said:
Congrats to @Ceros for being the first character to be accepted! I definitely plan on involving Judy at some point!
Thanks!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Are you going to make an intro post btw? Or do we just start?

Sullivanity said:
@northguy -
I like the character (I'm a sucker for grizzled veterans), but him simply being a former slave and a mercenary doesn't mean that he's going to be a Sinful Knight. The Knights are people who are would normally die horribly for what they've done. If you're a mercenary, there is a good chance you've been hired by the Church at some point, so they would tolerate you. If he led a large slave rebellion and massacred some nobles on the other hand...

@NekoQueen49

Hey, I kinda noticed in the section for it as well that it looked pretty empty. I edited the history up a bit and I feel it has plenty of reason, I just didn't want to repeat those in the section below. If it's still not enough, I'll give it another go.

NekoQueen49 said:
Ah! I completely forgot! Thank you! As for why, I tried to explain the best I could but it's mainly his hatred for the church.
Your in! Just to be clear though, was the church he blew up the one where that preist adopted him?

Ceros said:
Are you going to make an intro post btw? Or do we just start?
Once some more people join up, I will make an introductory post.

northguy said:
Hey, I kinda noticed in the section for it as well that it looked pretty empty. I edited the history up a bit and I feel it has plenty of reason, I just didn't want to repeat those in the section below. If it's still not enough, I'll give it a go.
You're in!

Ceros said:
I can't wait either, it's going to be fun :D Iris is different from characters I usually play, so it will definitely be an interesting change.
Ah really? I went with one of my oldest OCs xD . Though I've changed him quite a bit since I started him, I'm just used to it. Whoops.

northguy said:
Ah really? I went with one of my oldest OCs xD . Though I've changed him quite a bit since I started him, I'm just used to it. Whoops.
lmao yeah. Usually I also just use different incarnations of old OCs (I have about 100 incarnations of an OC named Angela... yeah.....) but this time I decided to make a new one :P

Ceros said:
lmao yeah. Usually I also just use different incarnations of old OCs (I have about 100 incarnations of an OC named Angela... yeah.....) but this time I decided to make a new one :P
Pft. I've lost count of how many times I've used Aldwin for things now. Either way, I hope you like the new character, she seems fun to try out.

northguy said:
Pft. I've lost count of how many times I've used Aldwin for things now. Either way, I hope you like the new character, she seems fun to try out.
Thanks, I hope you have fun playing Aldwin again

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]snip

[/QUOTE]
I love this guy, the whole undead soldier feel is always a cool one.

AtlasAtrium said:
YfLMOF1.jpg
Sea witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back