• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Silver Spoon

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
It's a school shrouded in mystery, a school dedicated to higher learning, a school...

Okay honestly it's a school that caters to the rich.

The school harbors some of the richest kids in the world and more times than naught kids that actually have high grades can't even get near the gates. You have to have parents with high social standing to get accepted into this school or at least parents that have a load of cash. Students here haven't even ever heard of fast food restaurants and look at you with a confused expression when you say the word change.

In short I was watching Ouran High School the other day and thought to myself...hmmm how about a role play? So in the spirit of spontaneity here I am now, I was thinking of having some role players play as the rich kids and in this case Two role players play as the only poor students admitted to the school. idealistically a male and a female character for the two poor students, (Middle classed whatever) and an even assortment for the rich students as well.

The exact premise isn't really decided as of yet, only the basic scheme. Two students enter the lavishly adorned school only to be seen as New and Odd, which gets them un-earned attention from the rich kids there. Boredom being a real problem with the richies in the school, and yes I am thinking of having a host club as well...although not sure how that would work into the rp. It's a thought though.

Anyway, before I get to into the creation of the rp I would like to see if there is even interest in it...let's see how it goes.

While a stranger to the series I can pick it up quickly if requested to. I am interested in this, if you would have me I would love to be one of the odd ones who come to the school. If that position is indeed still open.

Orikanyo said:
While a stranger to the series I can pick it up quickly if requested to. I am interested in this, if you would have me I would love to be one of the odd ones who come to the school. If that position is indeed still open.
We haven't assigned roles as of yet but I do not see why not, I'm just waiting for a few more people to show interest before I get started on the premise of the role play.

Right, I shall await that time then, I'm already thinking of a character... perhaps son of a tailor?

Orikanyo said:
Right, I shall await that time then, I'm already thinking of a character... perhaps son of a tailor?
Yeah that sounds alright with me, as long as he fits the middle class/poor role to a T it should be fine. I'm going to try and make it as close to the anime as possible, but with different characters of course.

I'm interested

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back