• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy silver & iron

Mine will be based on an oblivion. I’m going to limit it to like objects/creatures smaller than like a mini horse. I have no idea how to describe the limits so I hope that’s somewhat understandable.
You mean a pony??

Also, how big do you think the group will be? I think a good number may be 8-10 RPers.

I agree, I feel like in order for this rp to really get going and have everyone feel included, it should be a fairly small-ish group since those are easier to maintain. I feel like 8-10 is a good number as well :) and of course, there will be people who may drop out so we can always open it againwhen we're low on characters.

Ooooh loving the look of a swift or windweaver type! Delivering swift, brutal justice for our Queen-Mother

May I also suggest each power should be limited to maybe 1-2 people? Just so we don’t have a RP full of strongarms or burners or anything of the like.

I had an idea involving blood as a power, but I can see the only power listed here is one for healing. Would it be possible to have one that's focused on a sort of manipulation? (I don't want to give too much away, but I'm fully ready to describe it and all if needed.)

Also, how big do you think the group will be? I think a good number may be 8-10 RPers.
Like i said, you can take the powers and manipulate it your own way to make it unique to your character. Blood manipulation is pretty feasible. As for the group, I'll have to see after I get done with all the lore and the CS is up and how many people have applied. I have need for people to also be on another side (which i havent introduced yet) which may bump the max number of people up a bit.

May I also suggest each power should be limited to maybe 1-2 people? Just so we don’t have a RP full of strongarms or burners or anything of the like.
Yeah, I will have a list of the powers and who has them so there is no concentrated amount.

I'm finally working on lore (i got off work late and was too burned out to do anything) and the CS will be posted with the lore so it will be all together for character creation. I don't want to keep everyone waiting but i take lore pretty seriously so not gonna lie, it will take two days max. I have to work this weekend as well so that kinda limits my time, bleh. It will definitely be up on Sunday.

I'm finally working on lore (i got off work late and was too burned out to do anything) and the CS will be posted with the lore so it will be all together for character creation. I don't want to keep everyone waiting but i take lore pretty seriously so not gonna lie, it will take two days max. I have to work this weekend as well so that kinda limits my time, bleh. It will definitely be up on Sunday.
I t A k E l Or E sERiOuSlY

Respect, I read pages of lore for fun 👌

oh wow i love the idea! please let me know if this is still open ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back