• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Creek High School (Always Open and Accepting)

Espen woods: day 1

she looked up and gave a small smile "hi" she said turning to face him "i thought you would think im some weird boy-crazy teenager or something" she said with a small laugh "and just to clear things up: i was dead serious about it not being a date, im sorry if it sounded like i was asking you out or something, i can be kind of socially akward" she admitted looking down akwardly

Last edited:
Elliot Pierce: Day 1
Elliot smiled back and held the cigarette away from her. "Hey." He said and rested his chin on the palm of his free hand. "Nah, you're fine Espen. I knew it wasn't a date; that's why I found it funny you had to clarify." He said. She was socially awkward. Yeah if she never told him he wouldn't have guessed. It was pretty obvious just by the way she walked. "H-how...umm...how was class?" he asked then. He figured if he was already here he might as well try to make some form of conversation. He wasn't good at these things though, he never knew what to say to people. 'You're such an idiot. It's no wonder you don't have any friends.' The inner voice taunted him. It was right though. Elliot thought so. He took another drag of his cigarette and turned his head away from her to let out the cloud of smoke again.

Espen Woods: Day 1

she looked generally surprised "yeah, i know how some girls are around here so i wanted to make sure you didn't take it the wrong way" she said "it was fine, you really don't have to pay attention at all, everything she says is all in the textbook so i pretty much had a free hour" she said bored "i'm gonna take a walk since i have nothing else to do, see ya 'round elliot" she said getting up

'Just let her go man.' He thought to himself and waved at her. "Later." Elliot replied simply and then looked down at his textbook. Geometry, how fun. He looked back at Espen as she walked away and wondered if maybe something was bothering her. Why did it matter to him anyway? He had his own problems to deal with and didn't have time to deal with someone else's problems. She would be fine, and if she wasn't she could always talk to someone if she really wanted to. As of right now, she was still just some random girl who had said hello to him. Nothing special. She was not a friend. Just an acquaintance. 'What were you expecting? A friend on the first day? Ha! Keep dreaming weirdo.' That inner voice spoke up again. He dropped his cigarette to the ground and put it out with the heel of his shoe.

Espen woods: day 1

she walked the halls a bit taking a breath before getting her books for geometry and headed to class, she sat down in the right-hand-corner of the room waiting for class to start

The bell rang, signaling that lunch break was over and that students were to go to their next class. Geometry, great he had to sit through an hour of this crap. Elliot wasn't looking forward to it but at least it meant he was one step closer to going back home. He wondered if Espen still wanted to grab a coffee with him or not anymore. It was hard to tell from her behavior during lunch. Walking into his class, he made a beeline for his desk in the back corner. The one away from the windows. Hopefully he didn't fall to sleep in class.

Name: zoey

Age [15-18 for students][20-75 for teachers]: 15

School Role(teacher or student) : student

birthday: February 17

Personality:

Swears?: yes

General health: healthy

Posture: straight

Any physical illnesses?: no

Any mental illnesses?: ADHD scar over her eye

Take drugs? [this includes perscribed medicine]: no

Smoke?: no

Drink?: no

Bio: she is the little sister of Espen her father was drunk one day that gave her bad scar over her eye she can’t see out of it anymore she lies about it to see not even her big sister knows the car crash caused a trauma in her life she scared of her father she has a bad leg due to the accident

likes: drawing her sister playing soccer and baseball and basketball and karate ? listening to music playing video games

Dislikes: her father people yelling getting in trouble people making fun of her scar and her bad leg bad books and bad food

Friends: none

Clubs/Orgonizations: soccer

Appearance:
rikka-takanashi-43640.jpg

Last edited:
Espen Woods: day 1

She noticed Elliot enter the classroom and smiled to elliot "you made it in one peice" she joked "thought the lunch rush would have swallowed you whole by now" she said and laughed, she then opened her text book as the bell for class rang, she hadn't seen her sister zoey all day, and she began to worry but she kept a calm, cool, and collected expression, besides jokeing with elliot. she had turned on her small cheap-ass cellphone and typed in a reminder for the coffee after school with elliot, she then turned off her phone and put it in her pocket "four more hours, then its back to my personal hell" she muttered under her breath

Last edited:
Elliot looked up, hearing someone speak and noticed it was Espen. They had this class together? 'Well would you look at that.' He thought to himself. He rolled his eyes at what she said and snorted again, "Psh, I'm like Moses. People see me coming and they just move away." He answered, opening his textbook to the appropriate chapter written on the board. 'Look at you, feeling like any of this actually matters.' That little voice annoyed him but he didn't let it get to him, maybe because deep down he knew it was right. None of this actually mattered. At the end of the day, he was in a room filled with strangers. When the teacher started to lecture them after taking roll-call, Elliot listened and absentmindedly began to fiddle with his piercings; his eyes locked on the teacher.

"heh, im so tiny, most people nearly squish me without even realizeing i was there to begin with" she joked then she turned and she listened since some of the stuff the teacher goes over is not in their book and took notes and such, it ,may be the most boreing class so far, but it was bareable in her mind, she idly still wondered about her sister

Zoey
different-rikka.png

She just walked into her class as she sighed she saw her big sister she was really smart for her age she just sighed she was late she got lost and some bullies hurt she just didn't have a eye patch she had extra ones in her back as she put one she saw her sister and some boy she wished she wasn't smart she try to be smart to get in college to get away from her father it's how she got the scar from him she just sit in a chair she was a new student she always wear a locket of her mom and her sister she misses her mother​

She looked and saw her younger sister and smiled brightly waving her over to the empty seat near her "your late, what happened zoey?" she asked seeing that her eyepatch was suddenly missing "oh! this is my sister zoey" she said to elliot gestureing to her sister

Elliot smirked, "Well I'm sure they don't do so on purpose." he answered quietly so that he didn't get the teacher's attention. Just then, he saw another student walk in. Late. She looked tiny, probably a first year but clearly smart to already have this math class. He said nothing and just focused on the teacher instead. 'You're here to learn, not to make friends.' The voice reminded, keeping Elliot grounded on reality. Elliot looked at Espen when she spoke and then looked at the girl again who was now sitting next to her. "O-oh...I see.." he said quietly and toyed with his nose piercing. "Umm...h-hey." he said to the new girl and nervously looked away. He really wasn't good with introductions.

Zoey
rikka_super_happy_peace.png

She just looked at her big sister as she just smiled" hi there big sister and Mr. Elliot" she say happily" she say" oh i got lost" she half lied to her sister she didn't want her sister to worry about her she just smiled messing with her eye patch she haven't told her big sister about she couldn't see due to the accident she lost her eye sight it happen few months ago" yeah i'm pretty smart so i got transferred to this class" she say​

"im sure your right...about them not meaning to" she said resting her head on her desk listening to the teacher drone on and on about the diamater of circles or some crap she probally won't ever need to know "okay, you know you can talk to me if someone starts messing with you about your eyepatch" she said absently her eyes locked on the teacher

Had the girl just called him 'mister Elliot'? What? He snickered and shook his head as he took notes in silence. He wasn't a 'mister' in any sense. That was something you called someone you respected and he was far from respectable. He was a...'Fool, idiot, bad guy..' the voice whispered in his head. Maybe he was. Did it matter? Probably. He didn't say anything though, not wanting to hurt her feelings or upset Espen. If the girl wanted to call him 'mister' then he was going to let her have her fun.

Zoey
takanashi_rikka_by_ekakibitohane-d5h8yu6.jpg

She just looked at her sister as she smiled" i know why they do mess with my eyepatch" she asked as she just looked at her big sister as she just smiled she snicker a little she had her fun with elliot she just wrote on her notebook as she she takes good notes she didn't wanet to fail if she fail her dad would hurt her she had to pass she wanted to get away from him

she kept a watchful eye on zoey "because they think your different, weird, or odd" she said, she wasn't going to lie to her sister, "i don't think your any of those things though" she said, half talking to elliot and half talking to zoey. as the teacher passed out today's worksheet and assigned the homework, she worked on the worksheet. it was pretty easy compared to other concepts she had to learn, she used her book and notes to work on it

Elliot watched as the teacher paced the front of the room and went through a few problems talked about in the chapter. Elliot raised an eyebrow at the shapes and lines being drawn on the board. The teacher added lines, letters, and numbers and Elliot was already lost. He understood it after a while though. He listened to the sisters talk and frowned slightly. He had no siblings, he wondered what it would be like if he had. Would he be any different? Or would he be exactly the same as he was now?

she breezed through the worksheet and began the homework at first she was confused but after reading the question a few times she understood and continued working chatting idly with zoey "hey zoey, im not going to be coming right home after school, wait for me at the public library after school, whatever you do, don't go home without me, ill take the blame for not coming right home, ill explain on the way home later" she said to zoey in a serious tone. before glanceing in elliots direction then going back to her work

Zoey
wallpaper-2351280.jpg

She just looked at her sister than at the paper" but he'll get mad or hurt you" she say pouting a little bit as she looked down" yes i understand" she say sighing as she just was working on the work" i won't go home without you" she say she missed her mother she hated her father​

Elliot scribbled away with his black pen in one hand and his other hand now turning the pages of the book, looking at similar examples as the homework he was now doing. 'Who knew one day we'd end up fearing shapes..' he thought to himself and chuckled quietly. Elliot glanced over at Espen, she seemed to be having no problem at all with the work. Impressive. She clearly was a very smart girl. She had glanced at him too but said nothing and continued her work. Looking over at the younger sister, she seemed to be focused on her work as well. Probably not wanting to fall behind her sister. 'How admirable.' Elliot thought and returned his attention to his own work after noticing the teacher giving him a look.

she nodded and gave her a small smile, she loved her sister to death and would be willing to take any amount of pain to protect her from the same pain she had endured throughout the years, she too missed her mother who sadly died of cancer a year ago "so elliot, now that i have my sister covered, you still up for coffee, i need to know before the end of the day so i know whether or not to have my sister go right home on the bus with me or wait at the library next door" she asked, she had finished the papers already

Elliot listened to what Espen was saying but didn't dare look at her. He frowned, would she get in trouble? He remembered her saying her father wasn't a kind man and he didn't want to be the reason she got hurt. "I umm..." he started and nervously looked down at his work. He was almost done. "I....I don't want to get you into any trouble." he said sadly. It seemed there would be no coffee. Well...unless he got it himself. "I-I'd love to but...well...you know." he gave her an apologetic smile and shrugged. Having finished his work, he stood up and handed it in to the teacher who looked impressed. "Glad to see you didn't fall to sleep on me." The teacher said with a smirk. Elliot didn't know what to do or say so he just quietly turned away and walked back to hi desk then stared at the time.

Espen Woods: day 1

"okay, i understand, looks like we get to go home on time today zoey" she said concealing a frown as she went to turn in her work, even if she would probally be hit she would have liked to get away for a bit longer but nonetheless, she now most likely will go to bed without too much unneeded pain, she put on her headphones, turned on music and zoned out the rest of the hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back