• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Creek High School (Always Open and Accepting)

"zoey anne woods what were you thinking! skipping class just to avoid me?! and not turning in homework no wonder your failing! do you want to get held back? it sure as hell seems like it! you are grounded for the rest of the month! no entertainment besides reading!" she said practically shaking with anger and she stood up, pulled zoey by her ear to her room and closed the door "you are staying in there the rest of the day as well, i will bring you food and drinks, the only time your coming out is to use the bathroom oh and while your in there, catch up on all that homework you didnt turn in" she said puting a large stack of her missed homework in there and a pencil then she sat on the couch and worked on her own homework

Zoey just hated her full name she just looked at her sister as her ear was pulled" ow ow ow that hurts" she say" okay i deserve that i'm sorry" she say as she went to do all her homework as she was in there for a hour she was tired of doing her homework she was almost half way done she was tired and hungry at the same time her ear was still thrumbing from her ear getting pulled

after a while she put in a plate with alot of food and a large drink for her though she had calmed down alot by now

Zoey just yawned as she fell off her chair" ow" she say as she saw the food as she smiled she just was takig a break from the homework' why does sissy has to be so strict with me' she thought as she just sighed as she ate the food

she sat out on the couch eating she honestly was so strict with zoey because a good education and good parenting means she will hopefully do good in life and tahts all she wants for zoey

Zoey just sat there as she was craving for blood a bit she heard something ring as she forgot about her phones' oppsie' she thought as she working on her homework she couldn't believe she was grounded for a full month after she finish with her homework she just fell asleep on the desk with her textbook under her and her pencil

she heard the phone and dismissed it, hearing snoring she banged once on the door "stay awake, you ned to finnish the majority of this tonight" she said before walking off

Zoey just looked at the door as she looked at the finished work" i am finished" she say tired of working her hand hurts from writing so much she just wanted to sleep

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx ((As much as I'd like to continue this, it's not really fun. I'm sorry but it honestly seems like everyone is off alone, you two are the only ones actually interacting. Even though there really isn't much going on. :/ Maybe if there was an actual plot to this rp then it would be more fun since this is just getting repetitive. Sorry if I come off as harsh, just thought I'd tell you the truth.))

(thats fine, thank you for letting me know, Honestly it was kind of boring for me to but im one of those people who dont like to be the one abandoning rp's

((Np, but if I may...an rp is supposed to be fun. Not a chore. If you don't like it then it isn't fair to yourself to pretend you like it just for the sake of sticking around. :/))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back