• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Creek High School (Always Open and Accepting)

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
Student route: You are a student at silver creek high school, be prepared for drama, love, friends and hopefully some fun! just try not to get into to much trouble ;)

Teacher route: you are a staff member at silver creek high, you must be willing to put time and effort into teaching the students that attend the highschool.

Cs layout

Name:

Age [15-18 for students][20-75 for teachers]:

Species:

School Role(teacher or student) :

birthday:

Personality:

Swears?:

General health:

Posture:

Any physical illnesses?:

Any mental illnesses?:

Take drugs? [this includes perscribed medicine]:

Smoke?:

Drink?:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Friends:

Clubs/Orgonizations:

Appearance:

Rules:
1: follow the RPN rules and have fun!
2: romance is allowed but nothing to dirty! and please don't make it the main focus
3: drama is a given when it comes to highschool so please don't take it personally
4: please wait to be accepted by me (1 cookie=accepted)
5: supernatural creatures are allowed but please don't overpower your character

Last edited:
Name: Espen Woods

Age [15-18]: 18

Species: Vampire

School role (Teacher or student): Student

birthday: 2/23/1999

Personality: it's difficult to describe a complex person like espen she can either be a quiet, kind person, the ruthless, cruel bitch, or the sarcastic loner, it all depends on who you are and what she thinks of you, though usually she is mature, shy, generous, polite, passionate about topics she is interested in, apologetic, very intelligent, and eloquent, she can also be quite violent at times

Swears?: Yes

General health: Very healthy

Posture: straight

Any physical illnesses?: she has a few bruises though she usually keeps them hidden

Any mental illnesses?: N/A

Take drugs? [this includes perscribed medicine]: no

Smokes?: no

Drinks?: rarely

Bio: her mother died from cancer and her father began to abuse her and her younger sister. she and her sister often would be seen with bruises and cuts and scars from her fathers abuse, they used silver creek high as an escape.

likes: roses, sweets, coffee,forest’s, cinnamon, peppermint, high places, books, animals, singing quietly, the scent of human blood drives her into a frenzy, blueberrys.

Dislikes: people raising their voice or their hand violently to her or her sister, Vannila,cold weather, loud noises, being woken up, needles, strangers

Friends:
-zoe (her younger sister)
- elliot (?)

Clubs/Orgonizations: she is on the soccor team

Appearance:
crop this!.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Elliot Pierce

Age [15-18]: 18

School Role(teacher or student) : Student

birthday: 10/3/00

Personality: Serious, Introvert, Bipolar

Swears?: Yes

General health: Pretty healthy

Posture: Straight

Any physical illnesses?: None

Any mental illnesses?: BPD (Bipolar Personality Disorder)

Take drugs? [this includes perscribed medicine]: Prescription Meds

Smoke?: Yes

Drink?: No

Bio: Elliot is a pretty good guy underneath the bad boy exterior. However, getting close to him in any sense is not always easy. Due to his BPD, it's hard for him to actually maintain any sort of friendships or relationships. He still lives with his parents who still don't approve of him smoking or of his nine piercings he's gotten. However, when it comes to his mental health, they take it very seriously. They don't take it personally if he suddenly lashes out at them which has happened a few times. Aside from his mental health, Elliot is a pretty cool guy. He hopes that he can actually make and keep a friend this year before he goes off to college.

likes: Smoking, colors Green and Black, Cloudy days, Dogs, Piercings, and Eyeliner.

Dislikes: Haters, Hipsters, colors Yellow and Orange, Humid weather, and Math.

Friends: N/A

Clubs/Orgonizations: N/A

Appearance:
Elliot By Toriko.png

Espen Woods: Day 1, Senior Year
Espen was about to open her car door but her father slapped her then pushed her out, "ouch, thanks dad, love you to i guess" she said as she tugged her backpack up on her shoulder wincing as pressure is applied on a healing bruise and she inspected the visable bruise on her cheek it was very visable but she didn't care, she sighed and headed into school. upon entering the framiliar school and she went to her locker and put away her stuff and grabbed her school books and set them at her desk in her next class then went to meet her soccor team mates in the girls locker room

Last edited:
Elliot Pierce: Day 1
Elliot, or Elli as his parents called him, hopped off the bus with his backpack slung over one shoulder. "Welcome to hell Elli. Have a good year." Elliot said to himself and rolled his eyes. He had done three years of this and he didn't want to come back but he knew he needed to make it just one more year and then he'd be out for good. What would this year even be like? Would it be just the same as the previous three? 'It will be a good day today.' He thought to himself but he wasn't sure he believed it. Digging his hand into his pants pocket, he wrapped his fingers around the box of cigarettes there and started to make his way inside the school. A few students already were here and of course they stared at the green haired freak with the green eyeliner. "Maybe I should have worn black eyeliner instead." he said to himself, quickly avoiding any eye contact with anyone and putting up his walls around him. The halls weren't crowded yet but he knew they would be soon. He walked to his locker and quickly opening it and grabbing what he needed and stuffing his backpack inside then closing his locker and locking it. His green eyes looked anywhere but at the people that passed by. His hand gripped his books tightly as he took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. It was the first day of class and he really didn't want to start it off with a fight.

Last edited:
Espen Woods: day 1
she still had a while so she walked around. After a while of walking about she happened to notice elliot so she aproached slowly, somewhat unsure "hello, im Espen" she said softly somewhat braceing herself to hit, slapped, or yelled at in some way. the fresh bruises on her arm more dominant with the change in stance. she generally would never approach anyone directly but she had decided to start the year off by meeting someone new, after all, she will be hopefully going to colledge next year...if she can afford it

Last edited:
Elliot should be used to this sort of reaction from the others, but just because he was used to it didn't mean it didn't annoy him. He had taken his medicine before leaving the house so he hoped that it would help keep him in check. Just then, he stopped in his tracks as a girl approached, he only stopped to prevent himself from bumping into her. "Huh?" Elliot looked around then pointed at himself. "Me?" he asked her. She was talking to him? "S-sorry h-hi. I'm just not used to people talking to me is all." he admitted and offered her a nervous smile which faded the moment he realized the bruise on her cheek. "I uhh, I'm Elliot but my parents call me Elli. It's nice to meet you Espen. Cool name." he said to her and looked down at the books he was holding. Had she hurt herself or had someone else hurt her? Seemed like he wasn't the only one with problems. "So umm...you new here?" he asked. He couldn't remember ever seeing her around before but that was probably because he didn't really talk to people.

Espen Woods: Day 1

She smiled shyly "no, just kinda afraid to meet new people is all, i don't usually talk to many people, my father...he....umm...isn't the nicest we'll say" she said looking down attempting to somewhat conceal the bruises her father inflicted on her "how 'bout you? are you new here?" she asked shyly

Last edited:
Hearing what she said, said it all. Meeting people was always scary no matter how familiar you were with the place. So her father was the one hurting her? Not cool. That was a bummer, she probably couldn't afford to go anywhere else so she was stuck with an abusive parent. He wasn't going to press on the matter any farther though. She would talk about it more once she felt comfortable enough to share those stories. "Psh, I might as well be honestly. Every year it's the same thing. I just float around. Do what I need to do and hope I make it through the day without...issues." he said quietly. "I'm like a ghost. There but not there." he added with a chuckle.

Espen woods: Day 1
she smiled "i get what you mean" she said opening up a little, but she still kept her guard up "so, what class do you have next?" she asked as she glanced at the clock, wondering how many minutes she has left before she has to be in english class, she may not enjoy the teachers but atleast they weren't shouting at her and hitting her so she had no reason to complain, and the whole reason she had scraped up every penny in her name to go here is to get away from home, to others this may be hell but to her its a safe haven where her father could not hurt her for atleast 8 hours every day

The green haired male held up one of his books, "Sociology. Because that's a thing I guess I need?" he shrugged. He didn't understand why they had even given him this stupid class but hopefully it wasn't too boring. At least it wasn't math, well that was later and he sort of wished that he would start the day with math instead just to get it over with but this schedule would have to do. "W-what about yourself?" he asked, noticing she didn't have any books with her. Had she forgotten her books on the first day of school? 'Wow, what a rebel.' He thought to himself. Glancing up at the clock on the wall, he had about ten minutes now to get to his class. He would be there in half that time since he knew this school like he knew the back of his hand.

"i have english, i had put my books in there already" she glanced at the clock, she wanted to be in class early so she had time to look over her stuff and get anything she may have forgotten "i should get to class, i like to get their early so i can make sure i have everything i need, wanna hang out after school? not like a date or anything, i know a coffee shop close to the school" she said before waving goodbye and heading off to english

Lucky her. English was always a pretty easy class even though it was rather boring at times. "Oh...y-yeah no worries. You uhh...you go and do what you gotta do, don't let me keep you." he said to her. She was a 'good girl'. The type to get her work done ahead of time. He assumed so anyway but he didn't really know her enough to make any sort of judgement. All he did know was that she was...friendly. He snorted when she said it wasn't a date. Of course it wasn't, he knew that but before he could answer her, she was already walking away. A soft sigh escaped his lips and he reached for a cigarette but stopped himself and quickly headed of to his Sociology class.

Espen Woods: day 1

she sat in her seat and looked through her stuff "dammit, im such an idiot, he probally thinks im asking him out! i really just wanted to freaking hang out after school, he is the only person i acually had the courage to talk to and wanted to get to know him better now he probally thinks i like him or something" she scolded herself under her breath shakeing her head as she rested her head on her desk waiting for class to start

Last edited:
The halls were crowded now, students running past with their books in their hands. Groups of kids standing around and catching up, others walking through the halls to whatever class they had. A few students kissing or holding hands by the lockers. It made him sick just looking at it. 'All those germs.' He thought to himself and made it to class. He wasn't the first one there which was good. "Have a seat." He heard the teacher say. Elliot said nothing and picked his seat at the back corner of the class. His books rested on top of his desk as well as a notebook and a black pen. No one used pencils anymore. A short while later, the bell went off and classes began.

Espen woods: day 1

she didn't bother to listen because she knew everything would be in her text book so she kind of just zoned out. she occasionally doodled on a peice of paper, eventually the teacher handed out the homework and she opened her text book and quickly knocked it out before class ended. she finnished and she put on her headphones and listened to "This Christmas(ill burn it to the ground)" by set it off

Sociology, the study of human development, organization, and society. There were no wrong or right answers in such a class, you made your own answer which was always to be opinion based and would always be respected. Okay...but why did he even need this class? Didn't matter. It was going to be an easy A, that he was sure of and his parents would be proud. He was a smart kid even though he'd never admit it. Names were called, hands were raised, questions were asked and answered. When he really did think about it, humans were strange. Nothing ever seemed to make them really...happy. 'Woah, this class just got real, quick.' Elliot thought to himself. "Elliot, what are your thoughts on the laws we as humans have come to accept as just and necessary?" The teacher suddenly asked him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

she followed the song in her mind "....and i blaze the trail of gasoline...this christmas....i'll burn it to the ground" she sang under her breath to the song, it was her favorite song, the rest of the class worked on their homework while chatting with their friends, catching up with eachother while she kind of just sat there listening to music occasionally singing a bit of the song quietly until the teacher came over to her desk "are you done?" she asked crossing her arms "Yes Ma'am" she answered as the teacher nodded and walked away and she went back to listening to music

Last edited:
'Shit...' He thought to himself and looked at the teacher before speaking. "I don't agree with all laws. That being said, I can understand that their existence is necessary to minimize criminal activity. Whether they succeed in doing so or not, that's a different story." he replied. He could have just said he didn't care, and part of him wished he had said that instead of the eloquently spoken answer he had given instead. The teacher looked impressed and gave him a smile before continuing on with the lecture. That smile, it made him feel a little better about himself. Elliot glanced up at the clock on the wall then continued to pay attention to what was being said while writing down some important points made.

she eventually got bored with listening to music and resorted to drawing, she was drawing a detailed drawing of a raging war between two kingdom's, it was acually very good, she enjoyed dance almost as much as she enjoyed playing soccor. and she LOVED playing soccor. after thinking about her convorsation with elliot she decided to just kinda stay away from him and that if he wanted to continue to talk to her, then he could but she wouldn't put herself out there like that again, as the memory surfaced her cheeks grew red and she looked down at her drawing

Last edited:
The class was buzzing with chatter of students talking amongst each other. The teacher had given the class an assignment due at the end of class and of course it was rather easy after reading the assignment a few times. Looking around, Elliot watched as friends worked on the assignment together. He hated it. Perhaps it was jealousy that fueled his anger at that moment, he didn't know. Quickly, he worked on his assignment and when he had finished it, he stood up and handed it to the teacher. Since that was it for the class, Elliot grabbed his things and quickly stormed out of there. "Idiots." he muttered, making his way to his locker which he now leaned against. The halls were empty except for a few security guards making their rounds. They never really did anything though. They were just as lazy as the students. Elliot stuffed his sociology book in his locker then closed it and locked it again before making his way out of the school to the lunch area. He wanted some fresh air and maybe a smoke before the next class started.

soon the bell rang and espen exited the class and went to her locker to put her things away and get the lunch she packed herself, she averted her eyes from any passing students and walked silently along the halls toward the lunch area along with the rest of the students, keeping her eyes firmly on the ground as she walked, not meeting anyones curious eyes as she walked

The green haired boy sat at one of the tables outside, his book on the table, a cigarette between his fingers and a lighter in his hand. He flicked the fighter a few times until the flame stuck and easily lit his cigarette before blowing out the flame. It was a pretty warm day out today, but that didn't matter to him. He wasn't a big fan of warm days though, but they didn't bother him either. His green eyes caught sight of Espen as she made her way towards the area. She looked so....scared or shy. She reminded him of himself really. Avoiding eye contact with others. He wondered how her class went. Well it was English class, so how bad could it have been?

she sat down alone and ate quickly throwing away trash as she finnished different food items, when she finnished most her food she sat silently listening to music on her tiny MP3 player, just sort of blocking out the world. she spoke to no-one and kept her eyes strictly on the table, she kept her promise to herself in mind 'i knew i shouldn't have put myself out there like that...and i will never do it again' she though to herself once more picking at what food she had left

Hmm? Strange, she was sitting alone. Not strange since he figured she would but what about their 'coffee not date' she had suggested? Letting out a cloud of smoke slowly ooze out of his mouth, Elliot grabbed his book, left his table and walked over to where she sat. People stared and whispered things, calling him a freak for wearing makeup. Others said he was into guys, Elliot let them have their fun because right now it wasn't important to him. Upon reaching the table where Espen sat, he set his book down, flicked some ashes off his cigarette and sat himself down before reaching over and tapping her shoulder gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back