• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silva (always open)

Summoned me right in the middle of studying >u>; 

Huhuhu looks like I am forced to not study, what a turn of events. Oh well.

Ahem, Where are the evil creatures locked away during the night? 

Also, is there a conflict in this rp? Like, i understand the problem with these evil creatures, but is there like some main conflict thats going to happen, or is this more like a kind of just survive, make relations, town-type of rp? If that makes sense?

@mantab

Last edited by a moderator:
@mantab 

Can I claim a princess and maid role??

of course!

*Is summoned*

This looks amazing :o . Thank you Shrek for summoning me, I bow down to you. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

@Destructus Kloud @Daniel reaving @Petroshka @Desert Rose  @Dante Verren @SleepyBuddha @Rurnur

You guys interested?

EDIT: Sorry forgot one more person

tumblr_static_acqtbfpeu60wswgg8oswoscco.jpg

shrek is love, shrek is life

just got finished reading it and UGH IT'S SO GOOD

@mantab It already sounds like a plot you put so much effort into ;u; I'm actually grateful I happened to be one of the people tagged

Except I have a question. If you wanna be one of the "evil" creatures (I'm being unoriginal and picking a werewolf smh) can you still fill in one of the mentioned roles? Like, say, a farmer?

Also. I'm not too fond of going through Google/other sites and searching for images. Is it okay if I just describe my character, as long as that description is in depth?

One more thing: In the Maid role, I read "Isabella Bennett". I dunno if you did it, but I think someone here is a fan of Steam Powered Giraffe c:<

I'm interested in this !  I'd love to take the position of one of the maids.  I'll have a character sheet up at some point.  

just got finished reading it and UGH IT'S SO GOOD

@mantab It already sounds like a plot you put so much effort into ;u; I'm actually grateful I happened to be one of the people tagged

Except I have a question. If you wanna be one of the "evil" creatures (I'm being unoriginal and picking a werewolf smh) can you still fill in one of the mentioned roles? Like, say, a farmer?

Also. I'm not too fond of going through Google/other sites and searching for images. Is it okay if I just describe my character, as long as that description is in depth?

One more thing: In the Maid role, I read "Isabella Bennett". I dunno if you did it, but I think someone here is a fan of Steam Powered Giraffe c:<

Yup and yup :-)

I actually had to google what it is haha. I've used the name "isabelle bennett" (among others) for years  :D

Actually, I think I'd like to play a bandit. I can do that, right?

of course! here's the character sheet for whoever that needs it haha; 

*heavy breathing*

Lord shrek.

Could I make a character who is a main antagonist/villain? Possibly someone who, every night, has been stealing the lives/souls of poor villagers... And eventually, hopefully (If possible), He breaks the barriar that Mortis put up to keep these creatures away during the day, ultimately wrecking havoc? >:D

I think it could bring a lot of the characters together, all with a single mission to destroy this person.

@mantab

Yup and yup :-)

I actually had to google what it is haha. I've used the name "isabelle bennett" (among others) for years  :D

of course! here's the character sheet for whoever that needs it haha; 

I noticed that when the last letter in "Isabelle" was an 'e', not an 'a', lol. I mighta confused them because I'm listening to their music as I'm typing lmao

And thanks~ I'll go read the CS now and see if I can't get started :D

*heavy breathing*

Lord shrek.

Could I make a character who is a main antagonist/villain? Possibly someone who, every night, has been stealing the lives/souls of poor villagers... And eventually, hopefully (If possible), He breaks the barriar that Mortis put up to keep these creatures away during the day, ultimately wrecking havoc? >:D

I think it could bring a lot of the characters together, all with a single mission to destroy this person.

@mantab

of course!  :D

of course!  :D

Oh my god bless.

Holy crap im so excited, I legit actually want to make so many characters.

I definitely wont get character sheets up today, Ive got a bunch of studying to do. Ill have on in tomorrow probably though!

@mantab I haven't started on my cs yet, but when I do, do you just want me to post it in the character sheet thread like you did with yours? or are you gonna make a separate thread where everyone else posts theirs?

@Veno I can already tell you plan on killing off your charrys ;-;

@mantab I haven't started on my cs yet, but when I do, do you just want me to post it in the character sheet thread like you did with yours? or are you gonna make a separate thread where everyone else posts theirs?

@Veno I can already tell you plan on killing off your charrys ;-;

In the character sheet :-)

Lol, I love how I'm your first pick for referring. <3 Is it because you know I always join every rp I'm invited to? xD  

@Cheryl

My question before joining would be: Can I be the Royal Adviser/Intelligence and Special Ops Master? (Even though that isn't a listed job, but please? I promise to help the plot along! :D ) And can I be an assassin-type mage at the same time as well? @mantab

*Sighs, realising we'll have to do this without a hosted project because gm is a newbie*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I love how I'm your first pick for referring. <3 Is it because you know I always join every rp I'm invited to? xD  

My question before joining would be: Can I be the Royal Adviser/Intelligence and Special Ops Master? (Even though that isn't a listed job, but please? I promise to help the plot along! :D ) And can I be an assassin-type mage at the same time as well? 

*Sighs, realising we'll have to do this without a hosted project because gm is a newbie*

I hope you are able to be that.

Hopefully, if i do this right. My character is going to give your's hell. Good luck fam.

Your going to have mannnyyy decisions to make.

Hopefully, if i dont fuck this up. excuse my french.

@Veno Bruh, you come at me during the night, in my freaking element baby, Ima get so many assassins to mess yo day up. I'll be like: SLASH - CLINK - KABOOM - YEAH! - HADOUKEN! - IKEZOR! - CLANG - MOOO - SENPAI!

That's how that battle will go down, mark my words...

@Cheryl OOOOoooOOoooOOOOOOoooohh, well now I'm just blushing!  :$  <3

No, don;t make an animal related character again! Don't do i- *gazes up at massive hydra/dragon/spider girl in awe*

@Cheryl

My question before joining would be: Can I be the Royal Adviser/Intelligence and Special Ops Master? (Even though that isn't a listed job, but please? I promise to help the plot along! :D ) And can I be an assassin-type mage at the same time as well? @mantab

of course! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back