• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy silly idea for a rp but hear me out... crossdressing

Faydflowright

A Wild Fay Has Appeared!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am literally 14 again. I just found a webtoon called "The Lady I served Became a Master" and ngl I liked it... well a lot of it... well, the first season. I have come to realize that the better romance stories are ones where more drama stuff is going on or with romance as the B plot. The first season was just a kind of interesting story. The magic system was lacking but it had potential, the FL wasn't just some commoner but actually came from wealth (granted bankrupted but still wealth background), and even though the crossdressing was a gimmick, it fit well with the backstory (even related with the magic system).

Also I've come to despise all the Isekai stuff in the girl side of comics as they're just a cop out for bad writing (I could vent about this for a while so I"ll stop xD )

More than enough rambling though, I just kind of feel like it would be fun to take the same gimmick and general idea of this comic and make it better! Really have some fun creating a magic system/world building and such.

If that interests you, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back