• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sick of it (Closed)

AloisMackens

Chocolate eater
Chara sighed as the goat monster, also know as her mom, slowly fades to dust. She starts walking and opens the big door. She smirked slightly as she walked through the forest, soon she would meet the comedian again.

Sans was leaning against a tree doing his lookout 'job' he was on his scheduled break. Or at least one of them as he now saw something move but he felt an ominous aura about whatever it was. So he started to walk through trees the presence sending a slight chill through his bones.

She stopped as regularly by the gate thing the other skeleton had made.

That skeleton was a idiot, how could he belive in her even after she killed him? He was just stupid.

(Sorry for the delay)

(Np. I'm going to be gone for around 4 hours soon then i'll return but i'll inform you when that happens)

He walked through the snow up behind this new presence. The snow crunching under his shoes as he approached. "Hey'a kid" he said having a sense of deja-vu from this person. His eyes... or rather his sockets looked onto this girl his smile still prominent on his face. Being a skeleton always had it's perks, your permanent smile was just one of the best parts.

She turned around, like always.

She smiled alittle at him, everything was exactly like always.

She shakes his hand.

He smiles still not entirely sure that strange feeling he had was true and now he moved his hand back into his coat after shaking her hand. "So you're new around here right. I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton." He said as his memory of the promise came back. This was another human and he had to make sure it was ok.

Chara smiles and open her mouth for the first time in this timeline "Hello Sans" She remembered the last time they had seen, in the judgement hall.

How many time hadn't they done the exact same thing, over and over?

He looked at this person again his sockets narrowing very slightly. "Well, What's your name kid?" He asked now since he knew this person could speak so he had to ask this in order to figure it out or at least figure out a bit more about this girl.

(Now I have to go for awhile so i'll respond when I can)

"Alright. Well tell me then kid...." He said pausing for a moment as his smirk widened. "What's with all the fighting. Y'know, Killing everyone isn't very nice" He said the white spots in his eyes watching her intently in sure to know completely what she was going to say though truth was odd and memories were coming to his mind at the moment.

She smirked "Oh you've noticed my LoVe? That's just a little thing I do for fun" she shrugged. "I just do what I need to survive" though that wasn't entirely true, the most of those monsters were pretty inocent

He gave off a little chuckle at that, "Well you know kid. That's quite Humerus but none the less. This isn't exactly what'cha need to survive." He said looking at her his thoughts in mind quite focused and in it's own way of branching. "I may be a numb-skull but i'm thinking your 'fun' is pretty twisted" He said as he stood casually his hands in his jacket pockets his smile still wide as normal.

She shrugs again "Yeah you're probably not the only one, you think I'm a messed up kid don't you Sans?"

Chara wiped a bit of hair out her face. "What you going to do bout it? "

"Eh, not entirely. Sure you could be better but y'know. Everyone has their own ways of thinking for example you find murder fun" He said his smile growing a little bit. When he registered her second statement his smile shrank a little bit, "Well there's many things I can do. Just a question first. Do you believe that even the worst kind of people, Can change?" He asked looking dead at her, his face holding the smile making it impossible to know what he was feeling about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
She stiffened alittle, remembering something. "No, there is no such thing as a good person. We're all horrible, especially humans. I'm actually helping all those monsters by relising them from life"

He looked at her and closed his eyes for a second before looking at her again. "Well I guess that's how you feel then it's how you feel" He said shrugging for a second as he took a step closer to her. "If you're helping them by doing that.... then I can always help you" He said his eyes narrowed slightly.

"Alright... Just remember though that no matter what something will make it inevitable" He said his smile growing wide as he took a step back and brought a hand up. While he wasn't doing anything he wanted to see if it would make her jump or not.

And she did, when she noticed no bones were coming she glared at him.

"Sans! Atleast try!" she ran towards him with her knife tightly in her hand.

Her red eyes not leaving him for a second.

He laughed gently for a second as he prepared to dodge her knife strike. "Well kid, I didn't think you'd be entirely ready to fight me now" He said with a little sigh as his eye hadn't changed color or anything. He did on the other hand take another step back and move his hands causing some bones to come up in random areas around them.

She looked around. "So you'll just wait for me to grow stronger?" she looked at him suspiciously "What are you planning, I don't understand what you're playing at"

"Well you wanted a little game did you not. Or at least most games are assumed to be fun" He said moving his hand and making a cage of bones around her. "I'm just saying though, I'd recommend letting people live because regardless. You wouldn't leave that unscathed." He said taking on a serious tone the smile becoming a bit wider.

She looked around "You're trying to make me choose a new path? Oh my, that reminds me of someone... Let me just say that you love him very much"

She laughed "I wonder how much you really know"

"Lets say I remember quite allot. Staying away from them would be your best option though." He said his eyes narrowing again as more bones appeared not hitting her in the slightest but just random places inside her little cage. "If you hurt them though." He said as he used another bone to come up as close as he could get it without hitting her. "You know my judgment" He said before dropping all the bones away again.

She nodded "I know Sans, I know. How many times did you kill me? 58? 59? Something like that. Now will you let me continue? This is just non-Sans!" she giggled at her own pun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back