• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sick of it (Closed)

"Hmpf, I guess that's a fair enough anwser. Hey I know a game we could play if your up for it" She smiled "It's nothing dangerous"

"Well go ahead and tell me.... I might be up for it. Plus a little danger never hurts" He said smirking now through his permanent smile.

@AloisMackens

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well every game gets boring when it lacks thrill don't it? What about this? We can't lie, if we do we'll have to sacrifice something"

"Why not... I suppose it can't be the worst kind of game. You wanna go first kid?" He asked smiling to her since he didn't plan to lie... and even if he did it probably wouldn't be obvious.

She nodded "Sure why not. Hm... Well first of all I've always been wondering about a thing after I killed you.

What was that red liquid coming out of you? I mean skeleton doesn't have any flesh or blood"

Sans laughed at that, "Well it's ketchup. I always keep some in my coat since you never know when you'd need it" He said as he shifted slightly where he stood. "What kind of a creature are you really?" he asked his mind thinking up some questions.

"Well I see myself as a demon but I'm pretty sure I'm a born human. The woman giving birth to me was human and so was her husband." Chara shrugged "My turn. How do you even eat? Or drink... Whatever you do with that ketchup"

"Well.... When I do what I do... it's pretty much disolved up by my powers... y'know the ones that killed ya'." He said as he stood a bit straighter up. "Why is it that I was told to keep this away from you?" He asked as he pulled a chocolate bar out of his coat pocket.

Chara looked at it "Chocolate!" she ran and took it from his hand "Mine now!"

She quickly ran back to the spot she had stood before and unwrapped it.

"Chocolate is life! Chocolate is love! I need chocolate!"

Sans was a bit surprised about this. "Well that makes enough sense then." He smiled wider as he had an idea strike his mind. "Oh, heya kid. I actually know where to get more of that stuff. But I can't show you until i'm sure all of my friends are safe y'know?" He asked brimming at his new idea which was set into play.

Chara bit her lip "Chocolate... Murder... Chocolate... Murder... Wow what a hard choice. Hm... chocolate wins what do you want me to do comedian? "

Sans smirked, now he had found her ultimate weakness. "Just make sure you don't kill any of my friends and family and whenever I see proof you won't then i'll show you where it is" He said shrugging "Simple as that"

"Well there are other pastimes. Find someone to idolize or crush after. Hone your skills so you can beat others who are more powerful" He said with a shrug "Just something that isn't killing people"

"Oh.... well What exactly is so good about that chocolate stuff then huh?" He asked not understanding what made her want it so badly.

"Everything! Chocolate is life! Chocolate is love! I need chocolate!"

She took a bite "No but seriously, the best plans are made while eating chocolate. Otherwise the taste is angelic and I'm pretty much an addict"

She took another bite "My turn then! Well... Whats so good bout ketchup, if you don't count the beautiful red colour I mean"

Sans smiled, "Well y'see. Ketchup is always something good for a gag. I mean it's pretty good on burgers and fries but.... Whenever you're up against an opponent they won't know they hit'ya unless something comes out" He said with a little laugh. "Of course I don't exactly die from it, it's always something to let people have a sense of accomplishment"

She nodded and smirked "Still I managed to get you Sans didn't I?~ You got killed by a little girl!" she laughs "Though you were freaking hard, Ill give you that" She took another bite "Your turn"

"Well i'm kinda gonna be besides... You're older than you seem aren't ya kid?" He asked now moving slightly where he stood to see what her response to that would be.

Chara thought for a moment "Shit I'm so old!" She giggled alittle "Wow never thought about that before... I guess I am older than I seem"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back