• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sick of it (Closed)

He chuckled at her again before walking over to her. "Well just remember my warnings. Or 59 will quickly double if not go higher" He said before walking away a little bit. He moved into the forest and basically as it would seem to most people. Teleported away and off to another place.

She rolled her eyes and smirked, maybe it was time to try something else after all? Just this ones...

She continued walking.

He was now off at his post and Papyrus happened to walk to it. "Where is that lazybones- S-Sans! y-you're actually doing your job!?" He asked shock filling the proud skeletons voice. Sans lazily smiled up at him, "Ah bro. You have that little faith in me. I'm practically the only one who does their job." He said smiling wider and Papyrus just shook his head. "Just make sure your puzzles are set up for humans" He said as he walked back off to reset his own puzzled. Sans just stayed at his post 'Hope the kid makes the right choice' He thought to himself now.

She sighed when she met another monster. Usually she would just attack but now.. She looked at the Snowdrake and decided to let her knife be and try to spare him. It took longer time then usually but in the end she made it. She watched as the small monster walked away and smiled.

She continued, wondering when and if she would met Sans again.

Sans yawned now and was leaning back in his seat where he now fell asleep again he was snoring so people could hear it. Some smaller monster ran around in front of his post before leaving and running off again. He yawned again before standing up and walking out of his post. He was a little hungry but he would have to walk to Grillby's to get some grub.

Chara was almost at Snowdin, she had spared all of the monsters that had been in her way. It felt weird, on one hand something inside her told her to keep on killing but there were something inside her that actually believed it was the right thing to do. She could see Snowdin now.

(Gtg)

(Ok)

Sans had just left Grillby's after finishing his brunch and was back out at the snow. He looked a little bit away and noticed something moving. It was something very familiar. The kid? He started to wonder to himself as he was staring at the person and decided he should so he began to approach it.

Chara stopped when she heard someone coming. She turned her head to she who it was and smirked when she saw Sans.

(I have to do school now... so i'll be back later)

Sans smiled at her, "He'ya kid. You seem a little different don't ya?" He asked noticing a few things that seemed slightly odd about her to him.

She shrugged "Yeah my LoVe is still the same. Trying something new for ones, every game gets boring after a while after all" She looked at him "We'll see how long this can keep me entertained" (Okay! <3)

(Back)

"I guess we will... Let's hope things work out pretty good. If not try to avoid my brother with you... LoVe" He said as he wasn't entirely confident. But he knew if he was needed he could use that strength in him... his. Fighting nature, which would be one way to call it he supposed. "So how many things you spare so far?" He asked still looking at her.

"9 or maybe 8 couse I did lower ones health but not kill it" she shrugged "Oh and about the bonehead, I'll try though it's not my fault if he comes to me"

"His attacks aren't that strong..... besides he's pretty easy to dodge. I remember you can dodge mine so he'll be easy to dodge." He said with a grin and a shrug of his blue-coated shoulders. "Good job on sparing them though kid, Keep it up and maybe you'll find a new kind of fun" He said cheerfully as he knew what he was thinking.

"Maybe I'll turn out to be a Sans-sation? You never know" she sighed "I'll try to be nice if I meet the bonehead, don't worry. Though it's mostly cause I don't want to hear his 'You can be better' speech again" She rolled her eyes "So where are you going? Don't you have work to keep undone?"

"Na, I'm on my scheduled break. I understand not wanting to hear his speeches again though" He said smiling to her and kinda happy she seemed to be able to joke around a bit more. "What do you need to do?" He asked curiously now that he himself wasn't sure what she would want.

She shrugged "I don't NEED to do anything really.. I'll probably do what I always do. I'll go to the barrier and leave, then reset. I can't wait to see what ending I get this time. I mean things are quite different this round aren't they?"

"That's pretty true. Then again your 'ending' is determined by many things" He said grinning once more. "After all you are little miss Determination" He said shifting a little it now that he had decided on a title for her.

"Yeah I guess that would be a fitting name for me, though who are you to call me little? You're just a small fry after all".She giggled alittle

He chuckled at that, "Well we're both small fry in this world. I suppose. But then again we both know our powers." He said shrugging to her now. He didn't have too much to contest that with since it was true. "Even though I am like an inch taller than you" He said still grinning.

"Yeah that's true..." she rolled her eyes "Well it's not like I've ever given either of us a chance to grow, so that's another thing gone wrong cause of me and my determination"

He chuckled, "Well. Even though you don't change attacks. Change your strategies and everything will fall into place eventually." He said still smiling at her since she seemed to be pretty determined, That wasn't an understatement.

He smiled to her, "Go ahead and ask then" He was kinda curious himself as to what the question would be.

"Why are you so nice right now? I've killed every single one you love and care about. I've killed you! Still you just stand there. So why? "

"Well kid..." He said before smiling and looking down. "You have a chance to change a little bit. I have a little confidence in it. Plus you haven't killed everyone in the time-line here yet. Just one, maybe you can change" He said before shrugging and looking at her smiling again. "We all have the ability to I think"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back