• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shut up, don't ask questions, click my damn partner search already

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Now that you have made the best decision in your life. Just call me P, I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now, and like to think of myself as an okay writer. I'm a pretty easygoing guy (except when I'm not), but due to my darker sense of humor I can come off a little abrasive at first. So mi amigo let's get into the meat and potatoes of most of these search threads shall we.

I. Have a basic grasp of the English language, I'm not going to have a conniption if you miss a comma or misspell something.

II. I need at least a paragraph from you. I'm a huge supporter of quality over quantity. That being said, PLEASE do not write your magnum opus of a novel, I have enough to read already.

III. I'm a big OOC guy, I like dicking around wit my buds, especially if you got memes. No reason we can't be friends outside of the IC.

IV. Hashing out a plot between two people always adds some spice to the rp. I would ask that you be some ideas to the table when we construct a plot. Add your favorite band in the reply so I know you ain't just a chump who doesn't read the rules. (If it's kpop prepare for immediate extermination via ICBM.)

V. Usually I play exclusively Male characters. I also only participate in MxF rp's (if there is any romance incorporated into the rp that is.) Don't got nothing against LGBT or anything, I just can't put myself into that mindset.

VI. I'm okay with dark themes, I'm extremely descriptive with gore and scenes of death. So if your bothered by that let me know if I can tone it down. I'm okay with angsty stuff if you want to go down that route. Usually if anything... extra curricular happenings I'll hit with the classic fade to black. If you have a certain dark theme that's fine, just please for god's sake none of that Stockholm syndrome shit please. Literally every post here has it and it drives me up a wall.

VII. As you can see I change many of my nouns to curses, just a creature of habit I guess. If that bothers you at all just ask me to cool it.

VIII. doubling isn't a requirement, but if I feel like it would enrich the experience I will double and might ask you to do the same

Now for the bread and butter after the meat and potatoes, what I'm lookin for. (Three of these *** bad boys means I've got a hankering for that jawn.)

Fandoms:
Berserk***
AoT
Darksouls (probably taking place during III)
For honor***
Soul calibur VI***
Marvel (MCU is a big nope)
DC
Overwatch

You can either Reply or PM me to discuss rp's. Let's get it on partner! (but not like that :))

Last edited:
Favorite band?
Depends on the day, today it might be Breaking Benjamin.
Anyway, I’m a huge lover of darker themes. Love diving into the uglier parts of society and a person’s mind.
Diving deep into the ideas of addiction, ptsd, all the good and the bad. (Cause that’s life right?) if maybe you’d wanna write, let me know!! (:

Hello P! First things first my fav band atm is Ninja Sex Party lol.
Second thing second I’m glad I found yor thread cuz I feel like we’d be bffs in reality xD sometimes it’s all about how hard the dark themes can flip a story into its tasty soft underbelly x3 HMU if you’d like to chat some more and brainstorm and chat n stuff

Yo, P. So, one of my favorite bands is P!atD and I'm curious: is what you have listed as fandoms exclusively what you wish to RP?

My favorite band changes every day pal, asking for a favorite is a big question. Right now though I'm just listening to Caravan palace until my ears bleed and I get sick of it.

I can do super dark or super light, doesn't matter to me so long as it got a good story to it. Things don't need to be edgy when they don't have to, but things can be dark if it enhances the setting, etc, etc.

Dark souls is my shit so I'm down for that, though particularly the first game from me, I'll admit (I have played the third too though, just if you ask for shit from the 2nd you're crazy that game sucked.)

Overwatch is neato, I don't know a whole lot about the newer characters and their lore but I used to be super into it's lore. I have a pretty good idea of it, and I own it and used to do a lot of comp.

AoT was good but it's been a while and I never saw anything past season 1.

Marvel is also p. neato, DC is okay

For Honor/Soul Calibur/Berserk I don't know enough about to really rp.

As a heads up, my favorite genres or archetypes to occur during an rp: Action/Fighting, Romance, Gray rather than black/white characters, and uhh.. that's all I can think of right now.

Well there's my para graphical way of saying hi

e; oh yeah dm me if we good thx pal

Last edited:
Aight, my favorite band of the day is probably Set It Off. And I have a couple of ideas as long as you don't mind me being 16.

Now that you have made the best decision in your life. Just call me P, I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now, and like to think of myself as an okay writer. I'm a pretty easygoing guy (except when I'm not), but due to my darker sense of humor I can come off a little abrasive at first. So mi amigo let's get into the meat and potatoes of most of these search threads shall we.

I. Have a basic grasp of the English language, I'm not going to have a conniption if you miss a comma or misspell something.

II. I need at least a paragraph from you. I'm a huge supporter of quality over quantity. That being said, PLEASE do not write your magnum opus of a novel, I have enough to read already.

III. I'm a big OOC guy, I like dicking around wit my buds, especially if you got memes. No reason we can't be friends outside of the IC.

IV. Hashing out a plot between two people always adds some spice to the rp. I would ask that you be some ideas to the table when we construct a plot. Add your favorite band in the reply so I know you ain't just a chump who doesn't read the rules. (If it's kpop prepare for immediate extermination via ICBM.)

V. Usually I play exclusively Male characters. I also only participate in MxF rp's (if there is any romance incorporated into the rp that is.) Don't got nothing against LGBT or anything, I just can't put myself into that mindset.

VI. I'm okay with dark themes, I'm extremely descriptive with gore and scenes of death. So if your bothered by that let me know if I can tone it down. I'm okay with angsty stuff if you want to go down that route. Usually if anything... extra curricular happenings I'll hit with the classic fade to black. If you have a certain dark theme that's fine, just please for god's sake none of that Stockholm syndrome shit please. Literally every post here has it and it drives me up a wall.

VII. As you can see I change many of my nouns to curses, just a creature of habit I guess. If that bothers you at all just ask me to cool it.

VIII. doubling isn't a requirement, but if I feel like it would enrich the experience I will double and might ask you to do the same

Now for the bread and butter after the meat and potatoes, what I'm lookin for. (Three of these *** bad boys means I've got a hankering for that jawn.)

Fandoms:
Berserk***
AoT
For honor***
Soul calibur VI***
DC
Overwatch

You can either Reply or PM me to discuss rp's. Let's get it on partner! (but not like that :))
what do you mean by (mcu is a big no?)

I don't like the choices made by the creators and directors of the films considering characters. Also yeah I kind of prefer the comic portrayals

Yo. I'm just gonna go ahead and be that person who insist they don't have a favorite band. (Believe me, I have way too many different genres of music on my playlist to be considered sane.)

Anyway - I know Aot doesn't have the dreaded '***' next to it, but I really like that fandom so: 'AoT I choose you' ... or something along that lines?

Despite the fandom I picked, I'm not the best with overly-descriptive gore scenes ... so yeah.

If all that didn't 'scare' you away, I say we should give this a shot.

Fandoms:
Berserk***
AoT
For honor***
Soul calibur VI***
DC
Overwatch

I dont have a favorite band but i do know that i as well hate Stockholm syndrome and want to rp with you

I don't have a favorite band, honestly, because I listen to just about anything. Japanese rock, some modern rock, classic rock, oldies, country, bluegrass, Celtic, classical...I grew up with the mindset to give everything a chance. I'm hoping that we might be able to discuss something for Overwatch, though I know it wasn't something that had the '***' beside it, but it calls out to me.

No... just no
I dunno I don't really listen to bands haha, just songs. I have a specific taste so even if I like certain tracks or select items from an album I've very little like them as a whole

I replied before but u didnt answer so ima repeat myself. Hai! So when yu asked for my favorite band I dont have one but id love to rp!

I don't really have a favorite bands. I do have favorite songs though. One of them being Bloom by Paper Kites. I like my blood and guts too so I have no problem with gore. I don't really do fandom rps but if you're interested in coming up with an original rp, I'm down.

This is a quality post Just sayin' - although I don't have a big interest in roleplaying any of those things you listen I wanted to say that this is a solid 100/10 and it offers a little bump so why not

Also how could you ask such a horrendous thing!? How can anyone choose a favorite band!? Geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back