• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shura Academy: How Strong is Your Punch!? (Martial Arts/Super Power/ School RP) OOC

That would be pretty cool. Now that I think about it, Vasek for being in Shura for a bit, he doesn't seem to know anybody or at least have some acquaintances. This could be a problem lol.

How come he knows about Morgan's scream ability then? He wouldn't be able to tell from the students covering their ears alone. :3

That would be pretty cool. Now that I think about it, Vasek for being in Shura for a bit, he doesn't seem to know anybody or at least have some acquaintances. This could be a problem lol.
Yeah... having no allies tends to be a problem in a place like this lmfao

If Cayde gets to Vasek and he finds him fighting Morgan, Vasek isn't going to like what happens next
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais

I was just about to point out that possible problematic detail xD

Meanwhile I can't help but think that water vapor in the air + a little lightning = a very bad time for Mr. Dragon.....

How come he knows about Morgan's scream ability then? He wouldn't be able to tell from the students covering their ears alone. :3
You got a point. I would say he's very observant of the people around him so he probably saw Morgan use her screech before a couple of times and took note of it. Hmmm, is anybody willing to have their character at least know a bit about Vasek? or be an acquaintance?

Yeah... having no allies tends to be a problem in a place like this lmfao

I was just about to point out that possible problematic detail xD

Meanwhile I can't help but think that water vapor in the air + a little lightning = a very bad time for Mr. Dragon.....
Those are some very good observations lol. Also a very bad time for everybody else too ;).

Well, I doubt he would notice the water vapor while he will probably come barreling towards Vasek and start beating the shit out of him. Also, you're going to lose the fight, there's no way Vasek can stand up to someone on the Grand Council

Well, I doubt he would notice the water vapor while he will probably come barreling towards Vasek and start beating the shit out of him. Also, you're going to lose the fight, there's no way Vasek can stand up to someone on the Grand Council
Shame. A little electricity in that water vapor and you could basically create a human sized bug-zapper.

Shame. A little electricity in that water vapor and you could basically create a human sized bug-zapper.

Well guess I will respond and we will se what happens. So much for a peaceful first day.

William might personally step in if things get a little too out of hand. At that point, there would be no saving Vasek. :3
Luckily, he has faith in Morgan to settle things without causing too much damage. ^u^

William might personally step in if things get a little too out of hand. At that point, there would be no saving Vasek. :3
Luckily, he has faith in Morgan to settle things without causing too much damage. ^u^

Pulls out Gae Buide, the spear that causes wounds that will never heal. "You sure about that"?

Pulls out Gae Buide, the spear that causes wounds that will never heal. "You sure about that"?
NnoGhN1.gif

You got a point. I would say he's very observant of the people around him so he probably saw Morgan use her screech before a couple of times and took note of it. Hmmm, is anybody willing to have their character at least know a bit about Vasek? or be an acquaintance?

I wouldn't mind having Yoru be an acquaintance, especially since she's omnilinguistic, (All spirits don't speak the same language so her powers as a medium cover for it) She could probably also help him out of his current situation.

Actually, how good is Vasek at studying? He could be one of the students that William is helping out. Perhaps William might even go easy on him for disrupting the school given that they are friends of sorts.

I wouldn't mind having Yoru be an acquaintance, especially since she's omnilinguistic, (All spirits don't speak the same language so her powers as a medium cover for it) She could probably also help him out of his current situation.
you know, now I'm looking forward all the more to her and Dante interacting. I could see them switching languages mid conversation just to screw with people trying to eavesdrop. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back