Shuichi x Miu (Looking for a Shuichi!) |Danganronpa|

Miu_Kinnie

The biggest Miu kinnie ♡
Yo! It's ya gurl Ren and welcome to my Sairuma interest check! I've been wanting to do this for a while, so yay here we go!

Roleplay Info and Requirments:

*please be 18+ in age! I'm 24 and would feel uncomfortable roleplaying with a minor since I'm an adult

*Remember that I'm looking for someone to play as Shuichi! I'll be taking Miu uwu

*Play Shuichi as canon as possible, I shall be doing the same for Miu (doesn't have to be perfect but don't go OOC!)

*I'm chill with any roleplay style and length! I can go from illiterate and asterisks to multiple detailed paragraphs, though I do prefer someone semi-advanced lit

Plots and AUs for this pairing off the top my brain:
Explanations of them are provided in the spoilers underneath!

*The outcasts
This would take place in a before the incident or non despair AU. I imagine that while in school they may have been the outcasts, so I was thinking that based on that assumption, what if they hang out cause of that? Like a surprising pair of friends and friends becomes crushes then lovers owo

*Test subject
Basically, Miu starts using Shuichi as a test subject for her inventions, bit when she starts catching feelings for him she starts testing out her kissing and romantic skills on him, using excuses like "I'm just using for practice stupid-hara!" But, once Shuichi finds out the real reason it makes for some cuteness

*A peaceful life in a creepy place
Basically what if everyone agreed that they wouldn't kill anyone, so they live their lives out without participating in the killing game

*Project parteners
This would take place in a non-despair or before the incident AU. Basically, they get partnered up for a project.

*Feel free to suggest plots or AUs as well!

If you're interested at all PLEASE comment below or DM me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back