Other Show me your pets [MEGATHREAD]

Thank you! Lots of credit to the r/bettafish subreddit. Your fish is just so cute. ;-; I'll get another fish in a few months, I think. But I need to renovate the tank.

The floaters I previously had were cat's tongue. I prefer them over duckweed because they live longer and don't multiply as aggressively.

Thanks! I got him from a very reputable shop so that's why he looks so wonderful. Yeah, gotta take time to move on. Renovations are always good too.

Thanks! I'm looking for a floater that isn't duckweed haha. I'm thinking they may do better in the tank since I've had 2 or 3 plants die recently and floaters are pretty hard to kill.

Ive got rats! I actually got two new ones yesterday as well, bringing up my mischief from four to six !
The video is of my two new babies, Oats and Toast.
My other babs consist of Peanut, Jelly, Marshmallow and Mama!

Also- yall have such cute mf pets !!!

I LOVE RATS! Thanks for sharing!

Ive got rats! I actually got two new ones yesterday as well, bringing up my mischief from four to six !
The video is of my two new babies, Oats and Toast.
My other babs consist of Peanut, Jelly, Marshmallow and Mama!

Also- yall have such cute mf pets !!!
So cute!

Here is Vergil attempting to sing Devil May Cry 5 "Devil Trigger." He doesn't quite have it perfected yet.

My two baby boys Virgil (right) and Ollie (left) ♥️
6YX2bD6.jpg

Man, one day when I've room I'm going to adopt a bird.
Birds are very intelligent and high maintenance pets, but they can definitely be worth it!

Just make sure your cables are protected and that you have baby wipes at hand at all times! 💩

Birds are very intelligent and high maintenance pets, but they can definitely be worth it!

Just make sure your cables are protected and that you have baby wipes at hand at all times! 💩

For sure!! I've been studying about birds for the past five years because I want to know that I can properly take care of and maintain one. I've learned that a lot of birds are surrendered and I don't want to put one through that mental turmoil. But it also means I need to be patient!

IMG_2980.jpeg
This is Babka. He is not supposed to be in the linens closet . He knows he is being bad, and yet he still looks at me like a pitiful Victorian orphan who has just been kicked into a gutter.

Just be careful of gg’s karate paw he has mad martial arts skills 😩
Teach me the ways of karate sensei master.

I see you have dogs too.
YES my babies back home. I miss them very much. From left to right, it's Wren, Clark, and Hailey. Wren is also in my profile picture from when she was FOUR POUNDS BIG.

Would show the other 3 cats, but they camera shy (and too fast–)
You are blessed you have five cats.

This is Babka. He is not supposed to be in the linens closet . He knows he is being bad, and yet he still looks at me like a pitiful Victorian orphan who has just been kicked into a gutter.
Babka has never done anything wrong in his life.

Charlie is the Weiner, Sammi you can see above his head there and in the pic at the bottom, and Mrs. Flufferknickers is the calico with her head in the cup
PXL_20231027_200546643.jpgPXL_20240107_183212939.jpg
PXL_20231121_183032632.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back