• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Short-term) Undertale No Mercy run inspired RP.

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
Greetings.
I am Chara.
"Chara."
The demon that comes when people call its name.
It doesn't matter when.
It doesn't matter where.
Time after time, I will appear.
And, with your help.
We will eradicate the enemy and become strong.
HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV.
Every time a number increases, that feeling...
That's me.
"Chara."
. . .
But.
You and I are not the same, are we?
This SOUL resonates with a strange feeling.
There is a reason you continue to recreate this world.
There is a reason you continue to destroy it.
You.
You are wracked with a perverted sentimentality.
Hmm.
I cannot understand these feelings anymore.
Despite this.
I feel obligated to suggest.
Should you choose to create this world once more.
Another path would be better suited.
. . .
Unfourtnely. regarding this...
We both know that this will only happen again, don't we?
After all.
Y O U M A D E Y O U R C H O I C E L O N G A G O.

* You carry out your daily routines the same as you do every day. Nothing ever changes underground after all. However, you can't help but feel that something is off today. There are fewer monsters roaming than usual. This off feeling turns into a sinking feeling when you see them. You can't tell what they are, are they a human or something else? Yet you can't help but find something off about their behavior. You know something about them is wrong.
* To keep things brief I have been playing around with an idea today. This RP will take place after many in-game Resets have already occurred, who knows how many times this game has been played already.
* Of course this run won't quite be the same. Some events may play out differently this time depending on what certain people do this time around.
* I had originally planned for this to be Cannon characters only but if you have a cannon-friendly OC I'm open to hearing it.
* I'm hesitant to allow another human but if you have a good reason I can look into it.
* This RP is meant to be casual friendly and may or may not have an end depending on how much people enjoy it.
* Last Notes You even though this is a No Mercy timeline you don't have to worry about your character getting killed. I won't do it unless you want to drop the character for any reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back