• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Short and simple

TheMossKeeper

Hello!
I very rarely go in search of new roleplay partners, but my college major is completed and I am looking for some more roleplays! I don’t have much in particular I’m searching for but I’ll give you my list. Feel free to ask about other fandoms. I rarely play original plots, but I may be tempted by the right one.

I tend to mimic my partner’s post length.
I reply at least once a day, I will let you know if I won’t be able to. Occasionally it may take me a couple days due to personal issues.
I prefer to roleplay through PM.
I love both romance and violence.
I prefer mxf for my couple, but I play mxm and fxf.

I have some plots in mind for these, but I prefer to make one with my partner. Honesty is important! I can play any of the canon characters from these fandoms. The character listed is the one I would like for you to play for me.

•Soul Eater•
(Lord Death)

•Red Dead Redemption•
(Arthur Morgan)

•Supernatural•
(Crowley)

•Percy Jackson•
(I prefer OCs for this)

I will be adding more when I think of them!
Message me if you’re interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back