• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shokugeki no Soma RP

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Yes, hello all. As some people may know I am a massive Shokugeki no Soma fan. I ran a decently popular Shokugeki no Soma RP way back in the day, and I am curious to see who would be interested in another one. I've got a vague idea for the plot and whatnot, but I am open to any ideas as well. I'm doing this due to the hype of season three coming out in two weeks. So I'll tag those that I know enjoy Food Wars. If you're interested let me know, and make sure to tag yer friends.

Rantos Rantos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit White Masquerade White Masquerade simj26 simj26

Dude, yes.

I gotta start thinking of a character as equally ridiculous as my last one now.

Dude, yes.

I gotta start thinking of a character as equally ridiculous as my last one now.
Oh lord. Please no(yes)

Alright so that is... 4(counting me), 5 if fool joins, pretty sure Bandito will join.

I have a vague idea for the plot, but does anyone have any ideas they'd like to share? xD

TOY-TOK-0798_02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back