• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shiver-esque wolves? RP thing.

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have no idea if anyone here has ever read the books: Shiver, Linger, and Forever. However I was thinking I'd like to do something loosely based off of the setting, with some minor wolf mechanic tweaks.

Wolves who are people? - A small group of people (Probably five or six.) have been cursed to shift into wolves sporadically during the coldest days of the year. A virus that seemingly works based on ones body temperature. These people have no control over when they are going to shift, however the longer you are afflicted the less traumatic and random your shifting becomes.

Vague plot - Tucked in the wilds of British Columbia, Canada a quaint village stands. It's normally peaceful but the past two winters citizens have disappeared, seemingly attacked, and torn apart by a vicious pack of wolves.

[insert Pack leader name] has been caring for those who have been deemed monsters, those who are powerless to stop their body from transforming. It's becoming too dangerous for the wolves to be in the woods, the whole village is up in arms calling for an aerial extermination of the wolf population lurking in the forest.

[Pack leader] is noticing an increase in the shifter community, with too many people to try to keep safe without being conspicuous, he is forced to find out the cause. How is the curse being spread? Who is spreading it?

Characters - [Leader - Kind, compassionate, father figure.]

[Pack member]

[Pack member]

[Pack member]

[Curse spreader]

[Human who knows about the shifters]

[Village leader who is trying to arrange the aerial attack on the wolves]

Please let me know if you have any suggestions to better the plot. Like I said this is a very loose idea, I'm looking for input and to see if anyone's interested. C:

Hey!!

That sounds like an amazing RP idea and if you make a thread RP for it, please invite me!

I would love to RP something like that :3

I am definitely wanting to make it a thread RP if I get enough interest :)

I'll make sure to invite you ~

I'm at school right now. I'll create a thread when I get home. :)

I think I would like to play the leader, but before I make up a profile is there anyone who would like to play him? Is there also anyone who would like to play the second in command/his best friend/confidant? Also planning on having this be a semi - fully literate role play.

Thread is up guys ~ Have at 'er!

@Cyber Wolf
@Penance @Valorie @Miss Mack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back