• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shitposting: The RP

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Because I'm bored, I'm looking for a partner for a plot RP story thingy. This RP will basically have no pre-planning whatsoever, and everything is basically formed on the go. I don't really care about the setting or whatever, everything is impromptu. I basically just someone to do a shitty story with. With dank memes and stuff. I want to see how this goes. Probably really badly, I don't care. It'll probably get better later on, idk. I just want to alleviate my boredom.

Hopefully as time goes on, we can probably somehow actually start to create a legitimate plot and world, no matter how shitty and terrible it is.

I mean, I have a idea about two characters doing something but then a bad person shows up and the two characters need to join forces to defeat the bad person but then and then another bad person shows up and they join forces with the first bad person and so, the two characters have to go train in the mountains with weights on their wrists and ankles to get stronger to defeat the two powerful people
But then
Shaggy turns evil and decides to use 12% of his power, so the two evil people and the two characters have to join forces and...

I mean, I have a idea about two characters doing something but then a bad person shows up and the two characters need to join forces to defeat the bad person but then and then another bad person shows up and they join forces with the first bad person and so, the two characters have to go train in the mountains with weights on their wrists and ankles to get stronger to defeat the two powerful people
But then
Shaggy turns evil and decides to use 12% of his power, so the two evil people and the two characters have to join forces and...

lmao ok

This is shitposting the rp is it not?
I can post shit elsewhere it's no problem aha

This is shitposting the rp is it not?
I can post shit elsewhere it's no problem aha

Shitposting-is-my-specialty.png

zura.jpg
I'm here to serve shit and or curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back