• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (OOC)

I'm not getting notifications for this sorry guys!

Misty Gray Misty Gray i can edit my post so Clary approaches Chase and maybe suggests they skip?

Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah i think Jessii Jessii character Gemma is open for interaction if that would make it easier to break out of your writers block? :)

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman That sounds good to me. I'm finally about done packing my suitcase so the rest of tonight and most of tomorrow daytime will be all mine. :closed eyes open smile:

I haven't had a single notification for 12 hours, but legit nothing has actually happened in my RPs!

is it okay if i post tomorrow in the afternoon because im not in the country since it was my birthday yesterday sorry if i havent been active much guys work was taking over and i end up sleeping

Sorry i haven't been able to post lately! I just quickly put something together but not particularly sure where to put my characters Sorry it's short!

Nevermind Candy. I have a crush on Miles. :hearteyes:

I'll post in a few hours when I have a bit of downtime in the hotel. Now for more walking.

If anyone wants to know how sleep deprived I am I couldn't think of the word seductive so I wrote 'a more touchy flirty'.... send help

If anyone wants to know how sleep deprived I am I couldn't think of the word seductive so I wrote 'a more touchy flirty'.... send help

xD I also like a more touchy flirty... from the right anyone (;

Hey loves! So I am just having a weird day (I haven't slept in 24 hours) hopefully replies will happen soon I just don't want them to be gibberish

I'm home from my trip now so it should be much easier for me to write proper posts again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back