• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ship-y 1x1 plots?

Which one do you prefer?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

soficornio

Hey there! I’m Sophie and I’m looking for a partner for some 1x1 plots. I am mostly interested in femslash, but other types of pairings are fine by me.

I have several plots in mind, most of them are set in a modern setting. But before I’d like to clarify some things:

• My first language isn’t English, and I always appreciate feedback. However, I am very self conscious about my grammar mistakes and sometimes that slows my replies.
  • That said, in order to make my writing more fluid, I generally don’t do more than two paragraphs or so
  • I am badly triggered by long descriptions of gore. Yes, you can describe a wound and mention something like a stab in the gut, however please please PLEASE don’t start making long sentences describing texture and smell.
  • I am a sucker for character descriptions, so if we could share mini bios or something before we start roleplaying great

Okay, so now the plots:

1) Person A is a mermaid, Person B is a normal human. They meet in the beach one summer and create a strong friendship, through some magic protects makes A look human to others. One summer, A and B fall in love. B wants A to leave with them to the city, while A wants B to leave before someone who knows his/her/their species finds out and separates them.

2) Person A and B are best friends. They are both witches/wizards and have lived together for years, despite not being in a relationship. B takes a love potion and crushes on someone who is not A. A is jealous and starts making assumptions and being rude, this causes tension between them and their friends take B’s side. A is trying to prove them wrong.

3) character A is a kindergarten teacher who frequently spends extra time with their students to get to know them. character B is a single parent who has been struggling to maintain balance between work and home. when character a lends them a hand and offers to care for their child, the two wind up becoming way more attached than just acquaintances.

4) Young witches who go to a Catholic School discover they have powers and choose to practice in private. One day, Muse A walks in on Muse B practicing magic and shows them they have magic, too.

5) A and B were best friends in school, they once made a bet about how if they turned 36 and were single, they’d get married. Some time before they graduated, they had a fight and didn’t speak again. Fast forward to the future, A has just found out their fiancee was cheating on them and called it off. B hears this from a friend and, because of nostalgia writes A again. Through some letters their friendship is strong once again, one day, B reminds A about the bet. Will they fall in love, or will this marriage be over before it even starts?

5) Character A and B are both the captains of their soccer teams who share a secred relationship in fear their teams will be hostile.

6) Femslash! Beauty and the Beast???

7) HP AU!- Girl 1 and Girl 2 are secretly dating because their Pureblood families would never accept them. One day someone finds them in a broom closet, to save 1, 2 claims to have kissed the other without consent. 1 doesn’t speak up, and 2 starts getting constantly bullied. 1 and 2 split because of 1’s cowardice. Some years later, they meet again and 2 is hostile. 1 doesn’t get it and they fight, as they do they feel the old sexual tension start to bloom again. Do they make up? Do they ignore those feelings?

I am also open to other plots, and modifications to this ones are more than welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back