• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Note: this is technically a side story that takes place during the second week of Shinuchi Academy.)

"I'm sorry, but did I hear that correctly?" A worried Unmei speaks up to his fellow staff member as he begins to state his proposal.
"Yessir!" Hoshi responds to his worried co worker. "I figured that the best way for us to get to know each other is getting to know our students." Unmei arches an eyebrow, somewhat intrigued on the idea but needing further convincing to go the on said idea. "And your plan exactly is...?"
"Well," He starts. "this is just an experiment for now, but my plan is to take 2 students of ours and take them in a week long trip with me to San Francisco. They'll love it, I'm sure of it!" He performs a spit take after hearing the second part of his plan. "San Francisco?!! Isn't that a bit too far away?" Not expecting him to react the way he did, he attempts to further convince him. "Don't worry, playa! I know the place like the back of my hand, and even then, I've already got the tickets from Sora! Amd besides, we got special orders from Kemuri. We can't ignore this perfect opportunity."
Unsure if Sora would accept a plan like this, he sits there, wondering if he's telling the truth. But then again, Kemuri did end up approving of this trip, so perhaps it might be the truth. "..."
"So whatdoya say?" He asks him with a smile.
Knowing Hoshi, making assumptions from the 2 weeks he's worked with him, he ultimately decides that he'd probably wouldn't lie about something like this, deciding to go through with it. "I mean sure I suppose. Who are you taking anyway?"
"I've thought about it...and honestly got a bit stuck, but after a little conversation with Hitomi, he decided on Lykan and Cauchemar for this first go. Primarily due to both being English speakers and girls." He responds to him.
"Is that so?...Alright. I'll call them in after class. On, and one last question, it's just you right? I'm not going, am I?" He asks, uncertain about his participation due to his community service restriction and his record. It was a coin toss, but a big portion of him didn't want to go.
"WHATCHA mean you ain't going? I got subs ready for the both of us! They're your students too."
Surprised by the fact that he was given permission to leave the country, he responds with "Huh? Oh, I am going? Well alright..."
"Yessir you are! Let's do this!" With the plan in session, Hoshi leaves to teach his class, leaving Unmei to figure out how to explain things to the girls.

With another day of rather uneventful class done, it was time to head to the dorms.
"Alright, and with that, class is dismissed." He tells Class 3 as they pack up their stuff and leave. Alexis, as usual, stays quiet the entire time as she prepares to leave. "..."
"Alright...now or never" However, before either Mal or Alexis could leave, Unmei calls out to him. "Miss Lykan, Miss Cauchemar, please have a seat. I have something I'd like to discuss with you two."
Rather hesitantly, she stops in her tracks and turns back round to take a seat in the front of the class. "What is it? I haven't got all day, mate. I've got shit to do."
"Watch your tone with me, young woman. Well, we, how do I say this?" He starts to stutter on his words, attempting to piece together a proper response.
"Pack your bags, ladies! We're bailing outta this crib!" Hoshi suddenly bursts into the room loud and without warning as usual. While scary at first, some of the students many have gotten used to his antics, some others perhaps haven't yet. Alexis was one of the students that was used to Hoshi's outbursts. "Huh? A trip? Where? When?" She asks the assistant teacher.
"...well, next Monday, you and Cauchemar will be joining us on a free trip to San Francisco in a bonding exercise. Surprise...?" Unmei explains to the 2 of them before sitting there awkwardly waiting for their response on this. She stares at him, unsure in how to take this new information. "..." She looks over at the other girl, which would become her travel mate should she go through with this. With...her? She thinks, conflicted on what to think about her. What her opinion on her was. She did end up fighting alongside her once during that one test, but beyond that, other than how incredibly pretty she was, her quirk...made the Speedster a bit insecure. She's the one with the nightmare quirk...do I really want to go with her? While never really experiencing the quirk firsthand, she was still somewhat afraid of her because of what she could transform into if she did face her. Their opponents did end up suffering that one time, she experienced someone else face it first hand, the terrors of the quirk Mal had, but still... On second thought, maybe this is my chance to get to know her better, perhaps the true her...she is cute after all...
"So...what do you say?" Unmei pulls Alexis's thoughts from space and sends it back to earth with his question, making Alexis regain focus to think on how to respond to him. "Eh?"
Was I gawking? Again?
She thinks as her face barely but still noticable flushes up. In an attempt to draw attention away from herself, she responds with: "Uh, well I guess it depends on what she has to say on it." She points to the other girl so she could help with her situation. Unmei turns to Mal.
"Alright. Miss Cauchemar?" Unmei and Hoshi turn to her waiting for an answer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back