• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shibe's Monster Girl Partner Search

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Howdy Do. Shibe Here. Been a while since my last partner search back in October. I've been moving away from this site for a while, but I'm trying to get back in. Instead of my usual monthly dump of ideas plots and cravings, I thought I'd try something a bit more specific/smaller scale.

As you can probably infer from the title, I like monster girls. They're a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. What I'm looking for this time around is someone who would be willing to play one for me in an MxF pairing where I play a human male and an unlikely romance is formed. As for plots, They're all basically the same in composition. I was thinking that my character either flees something and stumbles upon a monster or the monster finds my character and is interested in them.

MONSTER GIRLS:
Lamia (I'm a sucker for constriction, so this is a natural choice. Some light hypnosis would be nice to try as well.)
Drider (Another favorite. Technically falls under constriction, So I enjoy.)
Harpy (Borb Girls. 11/10)
Slime Girls (Sucker for slime.)
Plant Girls (I imagine hypnosis would come into play.)
Gorgon (I actually have a blind character for this! A plot where the gorgon is surprised that the person is immune and grows attached to them is a FAVORITE of mine.)
Dragon Girl (Nothing really specific. Maybe a dragon takes the form of a human woman?)
Feel Free to suggest your own!

If you're interested in any of these roles, go ahead and either drop a comment down below, or just go ahead and DM me.

Thanks for considering, Shibe.

Sooo, as a fellow lover of Monster Girls, I can do all of those and more besides XD

I'd be up for a slime girl, harpy, or gorgon!😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back